And which one is better, and can you tell me about the deal more, and finally the cons and pstsv stuff in both of them?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    Hold on the comment you want to reply to and hit quote comment to keep the continuity please.

Trust me regardless of how good the vitrual keyboard is on the Z series the physical you will miss the Q10 if you sell it.

That being said sell the Q10 on crackberry thats where you might get the most for it if you want to. The Z30 you want for tmobile will be the STA5 model
    07-27-14 01:36 AM
    didnt read if the new phone was subsidized but if it is, get the iphone, sell it, then get the money to buy the Z30 off bb shop online
    I still didn't finish the contact ( payed the whole price of the q10) I have a 2 year contract and I just finished one year.. so I can't think of selling the phone now maybe later?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 01:52 AM
    Hold on the comment you want to reply to and hit quote comment to keep the continuity please.

Trust me regardless of how good the vitrual keyboard is on the Z series the physical you will miss the Q10 if you sell it.

That being said sell the Q10 on crackberry thats where you might get the most for it if you want to. The Z30 you want for tmobile will be the STA5 model
    Thanks for the quote comment thing

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 01:52 AM
    As I saw from the Internet that tmobile doesn't sell any BlackBerry device no more, so I can't even get the z10 and try it so basically the iphone is my only choice

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 01:53 AM
    And like right now I was checking if I could sell the phone it won't get me a lot of money like it will give me about 200? Maybe which is not pretty good, so I think the iphone thing is good option, but anyway am going to tmobile Tmwro and ask them everything I wanna know and see if I could get an BlackBerry z30 by any chance... I'll see what can I do

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 02:02 AM
    And like right now I was checking if I could sell the phone it won't get me a lot of money like it will give me about 200? Maybe which is not pretty good, so I think the iphone thing is good option, but anyway am going to tmobile Tmwro and ask them everything I wanna know and see if I could get an BlackBerry z30 by any chance... I'll see what can I do

Via BlackBerry Q10
    if you paid zero down and you were paying the normal 21$ on the device you should be at minus 252 out of what ever they sold the device for. If they sold it to you for 500 might as well sell it here and break even and pay off the remaining balance on the device than turning it in an paying again another 21+ dollars per month. You can get the white Z30 on a credit card and pay it off in 6 months and have a lower phone bill.
    07-27-14 02:06 AM
    if you paid zero down and you were paying the normal 21$ on the device you should be at minus 252 out of what ever they sold the device for. If they sold it to you for 500 might as well sell it here and break even and pay off the remaining balance on the device than turning it in an paying again another 21+ dollars per month. You can get the white Z30 on a credit card and pay it off in 6 months and have a lower phone bill.
    How?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 02:10 AM
    How?

Via BlackBerry Q10
    how much did you pay down on the Q10? How many installments have you paid? or better yet whats you EIP. Figure that out if you can get what you owe on the device sell it for that. Pay back t-mobile and then get the Z30 from store.shopblackberry.com You lower your monthly bill by what your installment plan was and if you are on jump you can remove it and lower your bill by another 10.
    07-27-14 04:13 AM
    how much did you pay down on the Q10? How many installments have you paid? or better yet whats you EIP. Figure that out if you can get what you owe on the device sell it for that. Pay back t-mobile and then get the Z30 from store.shopblackberry.com You lower your monthly bill by what your installment plan was and if you are on jump you can remove it and lower your bill by another 10.
    0 down

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 04:51 AM
    Get the iPhone but don't open the package. Sell it online as brand new and use the money to buy a new unlocked BlackBerry Z30. I'm sure you'll have money leftover.
    iOS is really so basic when compared to BB10 OS, it really makes you wonder how such an old OS can be so lacking. The only thing iOS has going for it is apps, and even then, apps aren't for most people. Plus, after you've used BB10 and have gotten used to the Hub, the file manager, the ability to easily attach files to emails (I said files, not just pictures), ability to zip/extract files, and the web browser, you'll be kicking yourself for downgrading to iOS.
    07-27-14 10:50 AM
    i know this much i will not be tied down to itunes, theres just not much freedom with certain things on ios such as downloading torrents hahhaha
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    07-27-14 11:16 AM
    As I saw from the Internet that tmobile doesn't sell any BlackBerry device no more, so I can't even get the z10 and try it so basically the iphone is my only choice

Via BlackBerry Q10
    heck ill sell you my z10 look here
    Unlocked Blackberry Z10 Tmobile Branded 610214631572 | eBay
    07-27-14 11:19 AM
    As stated before you'd be way better off with an Android device iphone before 6 is not an upgrade. Screen size being your issue going from a 3.1 to 4 is like nothing at all. Best recommendation of your not able to get Z30 go Nexus 5 or HTC m8 those 2 would be my pick if I wasn't using a Z30.

Posted via CB10 on my blazing fast Z30
    07-27-14 11:57 AM
    why should we help you?
    07-27-14 10:02 PM
    why should we help you?
    I don't want your help

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-27-14 11:00 PM
    0 down

Via BlackBerry Q10
    And how much are your installments?
    07-28-14 12:15 AM
    Maybe I have an overpowered iPhone, but I can send attachments with my email.

Posted via CB10
    I think they meant multiple attachments, other than pictures, coming directly from the email composer. As in you click attachments and go to your file folders, attaching any type of file you want. Think docx, jpg, xlsx, pdf, voice note, and music file all on the same email, originating from the email composer.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    07-28-14 12:30 AM
    Guys I don't care about the emails thing..

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-28-14 11:08 AM
    Guys I don't care about the emails thing..

Via BlackBerry Q10
    Your recipients will when they see you've just sent them 10 emails with one or two attachments each. Trust me. I've put someone important (my old departmental advisor) in my spam block list just for that. Messed me up because I wasn't reading his alerts so I was late to my own department's graduation ceremony. Haha

I understand your issue with T-Mobile though. The iPhone may take some time to get used to, especially for its virtual keyboard and the constant need to press the home button, but you'll probably like it in the end. It has really become more and more like BlackBerry 10. iOS 7 got that view pending notifications and open directly options on the lock screen that we've enjoyed since 10.2.1 I believe (unless you blocked it haha). I think iOS 8 will even get that reply option on the toast notifications coming up. I say you go for it.

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10 on AT&T
    07-28-14 02:17 PM
    The Z10's screen is bigger than the 5s'
    . I am using the developer OS10.3 on it and it is working like a charm (of course there are bugs but it is working as a daily driver). The OS even 10.2 has most of the features that IOS8 will be offerring and we will be getting the official 10.3 release in September so there is no point of shifting to an IPhone . The battery life is also better than the iPhone. A day between recharges is fine with me for now. If you are looking for an excuse to shift to an iPhone you have none.

Z10 STL 100-1, OS10.3.0.700, Posted VIA CB 10
    07-29-14 07:12 AM
    Guys I decided that I will stay with my q10 for now because I can't live without BlackBerry and I might if I could change to a better BlackBerry #blackberryteam

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-31-14 03:30 PM
    Wait for the Passport

Z10
    07-31-14 03:32 PM
    Wait for the Passport

Z10
    I don't like the passport, but I love the keyboard and I want a bigger screen I might go for it if tmobile got the phone

Via BlackBerry Q10
    07-31-14 11:12 PM
98 ... 234