Well the title explains what I'm trying to. Is that possible and if so how do you do it? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm still learning how to use it. Thanks : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 06:53 PM
    Well the title explains what I'm trying to. Is that possible and if so how do you do it? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm still learning how to use it. Thanks : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you mean saved for email, what ever folders to have on your email account you can move messages to. If I were you I'd create a folder for my email account specifically for important messages. You'll have to log online via the web to create your folder.

For SMS you cannot create a folder because texts aren't treated like email messages like blackberry before they went chat-style. All of you SMS messages are saves as long as you don't delete it or he entire chat.
    05-17-10 08:29 PM
    If you mean saved for email, what ever folders to have on your email account you can move messages to. If I were you I'd create a folder for my email account specifically for important messages. You'll have to log online via the web to create your folder.

For SMS you cannot create a folder because texts aren't treated like email messages like blackberry before they went chat-style. All of you SMS messages are saves as long as you don't delete it or he entire chat.

Im not sure, but I think the iPhone deletes very old SMS's (unless if you delete some messages). More like a certain number of SMS count for the iPhone.
    05-18-10 12:44 AM
    I think you need to be specific; are you talking about email or SMS?

If email, just create a draft, and it will sit in the draft folder. Then again, it also depends on which email you're using, i.e. GMail, Yahoo, etc, etc...

As for SMS, not as far as I know. Albeit, you can start an SMS to someone, and NOT send it; If you have an SMS from that person already...
    05-18-10 06:21 AM
    Im not sure, but I think the iPhone deletes very old SMS's (unless if you delete some messages). More like a certain number of SMS count for the iPhone.
    You can always reload very old SMS messages as long as the chat wasn't deleted. So as long as the chat is open, you can load all the messages for it. To test it, I just reload text messages from myself and my wife from last Sept. If anyone needs a text message older than 9 months they need copy the info and save it in an email. Also, they can always take a screen shot of a very important message and it will save as a picture.
    05-18-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD