I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my
    Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include
    iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like
    it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.
    Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!
    Very thanks.
    11-20-11 02:36 AM
    Before you wiped the pc did you backup your iTunes library? I suspect you didn't.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-20-11 06:07 AM
    Welcome to the wonderfull world of Apple Itunes...

U will even start to hate it more... Sorry mate...been there done that.

Even though i am working on a Mac... Itunes is crap...Yeah windows and Mac versions are crap!
    11-20-11 06:16 AM
    It's because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can't just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start over.
    There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn't back up any of your songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.
    When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do regular backups. Consider doing that.
    If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know How to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes easily.
    Last edited by jamievenna; 12-01-11 at 05:15 AM.
    11-23-11 05:23 AM
    Spell iTunes backwards and then google that......or so I have heard......
    11-23-11 09:07 AM
    Thats hilarious.....
    11-23-11 09:08 AM
    Spell iTunes backwards and then google that......or so I have heard......
    You're right. Senuti is an app that will restore all of your stuff into iTunes. I don't think that it's free, but i've heard that it does work.
    11-23-11 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD