So I know this is the forums for Android apps but i've heard rumor of the Hub coming to iOS? Curious on what people have heard or thoughts on this idea? Also, mods if there is a section for this I missed, I appoligize that I could not find it.
    08-12-16 03:45 PM
    If you want full features BlackBerry Hub, than it will not happen with Apple devices. There need deeper access in the iOS. But on Android sure you can get close as on BlackBerry 10.
    08-13-16 04:34 PM
    If you want full features BlackBerry Hub, than it will not happen with Apple devices. There need deeper access in the iOS. But on Android sure you can get close as on BlackBerry 10.
    All they need is access to the notifications center and ill be happy. I'm sure they could pull it off.
    08-14-16 01:05 PM
    I think that would be awesome. If Blackberry is smart, they will roll out their Hub+ subscription/advertising model to iOS as well, and soon. That is the right way to transition to a software company and offer a multi-platform product.

There are now 1 billion iOS devices on the planet and those users spend up to 4x more for Apps than Android users and the exposure and revenue stream for Blackberry would be enormous.
    08-14-16 01:13 PM
    All they may not have access to are call details and text/messages. Email accounts and linked in facebook twitter etc. are still fair game and can still provide immense value through hub like interface.
    02-25-17 06:01 PM