- CrackBerry User
- 42 Posts
Best Place to Sell my Iphone 5 so i can buy a BB10?
So last month i renewed my contract with Telus (up in the Great white North) and got a iphone 5. I all ready had the 9900 and figured why not give it a try before bb10 comes out. Well now i want to get rid of my Iphone. Any suggestions on things i should do to it first and where to sell to get the most money.
Why am i getting rid of it you ask. well other then surfing the web and playing with some of the apps its sucks. It makes crap phone calls, and doing 2 things at once its impossible and i miss keys a lot and a end button the work the first time you pressed it.
BB10n hear i come
Last edited by stuffing; 01-14-13 at 04:54 PM. Reason: spelling
- 01-18-13, 04:08 PM #4
If you have a local website that advertises local selling that would probably be your best bet. Something like Craigslist or KSL.com/classifieds (What we Utahns use)
You could also the iMore forums marketplace.
eBay and Amazon will take a chunk of your money so those would be your last bets.
- By techsupportrich in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 07-03-13, 10:23 AM
- By strlite85 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-09, 09:56 PM
- By amyerss in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-09, 09:35 PM
- By bbizzle in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-08, 11:33 PM
- By indigoblues in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-08, 05:24 PM