- CrackBerry User
- 42 Posts
Best Place to Sell my Iphone 5 so i can buy a BB10?
So last month i renewed my contract with Telus (up in the Great white North) and got a iphone 5. I all ready had the 9900 and figured why not give it a try before bb10 comes out. Well now i want to get rid of my Iphone. Any suggestions on things i should do to it first and where to sell to get the most money.
Why am i getting rid of it you ask. well other then surfing the web and playing with some of the apps its sucks. It makes crap phone calls, and doing 2 things at once its impossible and i miss keys a lot and a end button the work the first time you pressed it.
BB10n hear i come
Last edited by stuffing; 01-14-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spellingWorld 8820- Storm 9520 x2- Curve 8530 x3- Torch 9800- Bold 9900, Iphone 5.
Bring me a BB10 so i can ditch this Itoy
- CrackBerry User
01-18-2013, 05:08 PM #4
- 67 Posts
If you have a local website that advertises local selling that would probably be your best bet. Something like Craigslist or KSL.com/classifieds (What we Utahns use)
You could also the iMore forums marketplace.
eBay and Amazon will take a chunk of your money so those would be your last bets.BBOS: Pearl 8120 > Storm 9530 > Bold 9000 > Bold 9700 > Playbook
iOS: iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > iPhone 5
Android: HTC Aria > Transformer TF300
WP7: HTC HD7s > Samsung Focus Flash
WebOS > Palm Pre+ > Palm Pre 2
Current: iPhone 5
- By techsupportrich in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 07-03-2013, 11:23 AM
- By strlite85 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:56 PM
- By amyerss in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2009, 10:35 PM
- By bbizzle in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:33 AM
- By indigoblues in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:24 PM