I'm looking for an awesome travel app.

One that can take my confirmation emails from airlines and build a flight itinerary (like Tripit).

But at the same time, I'd like it to be able to do searches for accomdations, rentals, etc. (and be able to add that information to my itinerary).

BB Travel used to do an amazing job at what I want it to do.

Without going through hundreds of apps, I figure it might be easier to ask.

Thanks.
    08-11-11 11:44 AM
    I want that,too
    08-15-11 03:53 AM
    I use kayak but I don't think it does all tha tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 11:45 AM
    I use TripTracker Pro... pretty good app that does it all.
    08-26-11 07:39 PM
    Wikitude is another useful app for travelers because it can make the learning more immediate on field trips and in other places. It lets users browse more than 100 million places and interactive content from more than 3,500 content providers or so called �Worlds". The Wikitude app is available for the iPhone and the iPad and it's free. Very simple and easy to use app with the touch of your finger. Check out its review here.
    10-08-12 04:32 AM
    Well,buddy,I think there are a lot of such app for the iPhone,just do a search in google.

Such as: Photosynth
    Whether you’re standing at the base of Machu Picchu or flying down the slopes in Zermatt, Photosynth Interactive Panorama Capture and Sharing makes the best of your camera by stitching together your photos to create panoramic images. Send 360-degree views to friends and family while you’re abroad – prepare to be amazed.
    Cost: Free
    10-29-12 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD