Ok, nothing personal about this site ... or its users.

But the fact is that it is called Crack-"Berry" for a reason; (actually I understand why the "Berry" .... I am concerned that "crack" part may not be for the reason we think).

Which is the best, or most equivalent, site dedicated to iPhone; (with the best question/answer forum) ???

When I did a google, I got a ton of links, too many links; and have not had time to review them yet. Maybe you (nice/great) guys can shorten my search ???

THANKS !!!
    09-20-08 10:56 PM
    As active would be Mac Rumors: Apple Mac Rumors and News You Care About

CB's sibling is TiPb.com
    09-20-08 11:47 PM
    lots of people chill on the iPhone blog...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 11:52 PM
    I prefer crackberry because it's not overcrowded. I'm able to keep up with current threads since I don't have time to read thru a thread with 200 replies- most of them pointless. And since I've had and given so much help on this site when I had my blackberry, I feel pretty comfortable here.

If my issue can't be resolved here I will go to the apple forum and read thru 300 post threads to find my asnswer.

09-21-08 06:49 AM
    I wud say if u are looking for another site like this then definately go with TIPB.com. But if are into jailbreaking and getting apps free from installer rather than APP store. Go with ipodtouchfans.com
    I used 2 go dere wen I had a iphone

09-21-08 08:26 AM
    iPhone 3G cases, accessories, news and forums at EverythingiCafe is a great site and the forums are very active.
    09-21-08 07:29 PM
    09-21-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD