Yes, I read this thread on 4S cases. I have bookmarked a few options, but I do see that the thread is a few months old. Now that the 4S has been out a while, have people tried other cases?

I bought my iPhone 4S at Sprint and bought an Otterbox case in-store, because I was afraid of the dreaded "drop" on the first day out. Not sure which model it is, but it has the bumper case with the hard backing, no holster. It's nice, fits well...but OMG..the amount of crud/lint it attracts! I can't take it!!

I'm wondering if there's a better case out there that doesn't attract the fuzzies, protects the iphone...AND has a holster? I need the holster. I can't keep carrying my phone in my hand - it's just not practical for me.

I was considering the Seidio Convert, though I know it adds bulk (which I'd rather not have). BUT, protecting the phone is my priority. But I also read the clip on this particular Seidio case breaks off easily. The alternative is to buy the Rugged holster from Seidio directly, but wow..the case price is starting to add up.

I also LOVE the way the Graft Leverage looks, but is it really protective? AND, no holster.

The Speck Candyshells are cute, but how protective are they? AND, no holster.

Sena cases are gorgeous and hand-made. I owned one for another phone (I forget which phone)...but it holds up amazingly well and protects the phone beautifully. BUT, it seems to not fit the iPhone style, IMO...even though this particular model has a holster and fits the iPhone 4S with the Apple bumper. (Plus, they mail you the item in great packaging!). Still, I feel the design takes away from the sleekness of the iPhone.

Any thoughts/input?
    Last edited by HollyDay; 01-26-12 at 02:08 PM.
    01-26-12 02:04 PM
    Well, I turned in my iPhone 4S for the HTC Rezound. Mods, feel free to delete this thread!
    01-29-12 12:49 AM
    My Dept. switched from BB to iPhones this month, and provided me an Otterbox Defender case, which was brick solid and I am sure it could have been run over by a car and not damaged the phone. It did, however, seriously add to the bulk. It made my 4s larger than my old Treo 700p! And even bigger negative to me was that it took two hands to get it into or out of the belt clip. Secure yes - convenient no. I missed calls trying to get it out of the clip in time to answer it.

So I shopped around and talked to a few other iPhone users that I know, and by far the case they recommended most was the Seidio "Surface" case. So I bought one of those, along with the NOT INCLUDED belt clip, and a desk top cradle for beside use.

I have used this case for about two weeks now, and I couldn't give it a higher recommendation. The size is right - it actually feels better to me while make/taking a phone call than an uncased 4s. It provides just the right amount of added bulk without being bulky. It goes into and out of the belt clip with ease, and is not likely to come out unless you want it to. And if you get the Seidio desktop cradle, you can use chage your 4s without removing the case.

The one thing it does not have is a built in screen protector of some sorts, but there are plenty of vendors out there that offer those.

Hope this helps - Seidio Surface is the way to go...
    HollyDolly likes this.
    01-29-12 12:26 PM
    Hope this helps - Seidio Surface is the way to go...
    Thanks so much! It's very helpful. I switched carriers - and phones - but there's a GREAT likelihood that I'll return to the iPhone 4S within days, so this info will come in very handy!
    02-02-12 11:31 PM
    I have otters, and speck Candyshell's and the Candyshell flip - I love the Candyshell's - so many colors to pick and chose as well ... The offer solid protection with a decent screen protector such as Zagg or Steinheil - but if your iDevice is or was White go with the Steinheil Oleophobic screen protector otherwise the Zagg will yellow around the home button on the white iPhone -

Glad to see you're probably gonna come back - every android device I've ever played with made me crazy lol
    02-03-12 09:35 AM
    Lifeproof case is by far my favorite iPhone case.
    02-03-12 09:43 AM
    Lifeproof case is by far my favorite iPhone case.
    I had sound issues with mine - while I liked it's design and lack of bulk - its just not worth $80 for a case - I have my iPhone insured on my homeowners policy no ded and full retail $60 a year - still cheaper than the case lol
    02-03-12 10:07 AM
    Barely there case ad the speck candy shell cases are the best cases for me
    02-04-12 12:32 PM
    I second the Lifeproof cases. I have had otterbox and the lifeproof is much better in my opinion. Especially since otterbox updated their cases for the 4s and now there is an opening in front of the front camera area which I would think it would allow dirt to get into the case.
    02-07-12 01:33 AM
    I've used the Incase BarelyThere, Slider & more recently the Pro Slider cases with my iPhone 4 & 4S phones with great success. I would recommend buying the newest series of the Slider cases with the new & much improved shock absorption pads inside, as the first generation of these cases could cause scratches on the back of the phone when installing or removing the case.

I've found the Incase line to be super high-quality & protective without adding much bulk.

And...the only way to avoid lint is to not carry your cased iPhone in your pocket!
    02-07-12 06:34 AM
    I'm using surface case with belt clip and charging pod, all made by Seidio. Can't go wrong with this package. Yes case was braking where two parts attaching together, but it history now. i bought same package for my Bold 9900 also and they using now for both iphone and BB different way to attach with each other, there is no way to brake them unless you do in purpose. Trust me guys i know what I'm talking about, been using Seidio branded cases for ages.
    02-10-12 03:47 PM
    The iPhone 4S will be my first iPhone and I'm looking for a durable, yet attractive case for it. I want something that can withstand small drops ...
    12-19-12 04:01 AM
    The iPhone 4S will be my first iPhone and I'm looking for a durable, yet attractive case for it. I want something that can withstand small drops ...
    Try the Ballistics series. I use the Ballistics HC and love it. Built in SP, belt clip and it can handle drops.
    12-19-12 08:55 AM
    Best iPhone 4S Case (No lint)?-t2ec16d-zee9s3-y8ztbr-ogr-w9g-60_57.jpg

Best iPhone 4S Case (No lint)?-t2ec16h-zue9s39-eu1br-ogtuhzq-60_57.jpg

Best iPhone 4S Case (No lint)?-t2ec16r-yge9s7hjgnsbr-ogvfn0g-60_57.jpg

Best iPhone 4S Case (No lint)?-t2ec16vhjgke9no8h-fcbr-lblhozg-60_3.jpg

Check out over 40 varieties of 3 Flex Cases at Theonestopthriftshop.com eBay Store!
    Clink on this link below to see the many varieties!
    eBay

"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-O...49385888464119

Here's some direct links to some awesome new iPhone cases..
    Black Case Red Tiger Pattern for iPhone 4 4S | eBay

Black Case Black Strap | eBay

White Case w Tie Dye Pattern Strap for iPhone 4 4S | eBay
    04-05-13 01:22 PM
    yesterday i ordered a qipao iphone 5 cases for myself and will arrive in 5 days, i'm quite excited about this and below is the picture, do you guys like it?
    Best iPhone 4S Case (No lint)?-qipao-001-iphone-5-cases-4-4s.jpg
    06-04-13 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD