Hello how can I take my BB contacts and put them on my iPhone 3Gs
    05-22-10 12:27 AM
    If you are doing the switch at an ATT store they will move all of your contacts from you BB to your iPhone for you. They did this for me when I made the switch. If you are doing it yourself I'm not really sure, the only way that I know how to do that is to move your contacts to your sim card then import them into the iPhone, but I am not sure that this can be done when coming from a VZW Berry.
    05-22-10 03:29 AM
    05-22-10 07:56 AM
    If you are doing the switch at an ATT store they will move all of your contacts from you BB to your iPhone for you. They did this for me when I made the switch. If you are doing it yourself I'm not really sure, the only way that I know how to do that is to move your contacts to your sim card then import them into the iPhone, but I am not sure that this can be done when coming from a VZW Berry.
    Good to know, thanks!!
    05-22-10 06:54 PM
    If you use Google Sync on your BB, there is an option to sync Google contacts in iTunes when syncing your device.

You can also accomplish this if you set Gmail up as an exchange account on your iPhone. This also gives you push gmail.

Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync : Google Sync - Google Mobile Help
    05-23-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD