In addition to using my Storm as a phone and PDA, I would stream music or radio 8 hours a day at work and an additional 2.5 hours a day outside of work. Based on this amount of usage, what can one expect for life of the Iphone battery?
    07-05-09 06:58 PM
    not long!!!! probably be a good idea to carry a charger
    07-05-09 08:00 PM
    Streaming radio is def going to kill your battery. I know I may get about 2-3 hours before my battery gets down to 20 percent and that's on a good day with not a lot of email and texting and reading a lot of news from my rss feeds. I always keep an extra usb cord around. The phone charges pretty fast and I sometimes have it hooked to my computer while streaming. You will have to charge a couple times a day if you stream that much, no getting around it with the iPhone.
    07-05-09 08:02 PM
    You'll get more battery power using the iPod. A lot more. Streaming music, you'll be dead by noon.
    07-05-09 08:11 PM
    You'll get more battery power using the iPod. A lot more. Streaming music, you'll be dead by noon.
    Yup. I would suggest putting the iPod to use. If you want to stream a lot, carry a charger. If you are going to have moderate use and stream you may get 5 hours before you need to charge up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 08:17 PM
    I made it about 5 hrs streaming music but I did nothing else, no calls no mail or SMS. You definitely need to keep your charger with you.
    07-05-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD