I set my bold down and I am back to using my iphone .... Surprisingly i can get much more battery life on my iphone then my bold since i have the option to turn 3g off ! Can't seem to just get rid of my iphone i love it too muchhh
    12-03-08 10:57 AM
    welcome back!
    12-03-08 03:51 PM
    Iphone is a great device. I can't disagree with that. My wife has the iphone so I get to play with the Bold and iphone. I have the best of both worlds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:57 PM
    I wish I could go back to the iphone, att is not in my area I went from my curve to storm back to my curve, rim has nothing on the Jesus phone.

12-03-08 03:57 PM
    Welcome back... I look at my iPhone every now and then on the floor.... nah! Bold rules me.
    12-04-08 03:53 AM
    I set my bold down and I am back to using my iphone .... Surprisingly i can get much more battery life on my iphone then my bold since i have the option to turn 3g off ! Can't seem to just get rid of my iphone i love it too muchhh

welcome back
    12-04-08 10:07 AM
    Iphone is a great device. I can't disagree with that. My wife has the iphone so I get to play with the Bold and iphone. I have the best of both worlds.

Count me in on this....iphone is the best browser while Bold is the best for business needs.
    12-04-08 04:02 PM
    I hear ya. I picked up the Bold about a week ago because it was the phone that I had waited months for (I actually bought the iphone on a whim after my pearl was acting up) and while I love this phones (the bb) I know I can't let the iphone go...

If only I had enough money to keep em both....
    12-05-08 01:58 PM
    I feel like a traitor. I waited for the Bold since May. Even sold my first iPhone. I had the Bold for a month, but sold it on Ebay. Back to iPhone 3g. I must say it's a COMPLETELY different phone than what it was in early May. I cannot say anything bad about BB's since I loved my 8310 and Bold. It just worked out that the iPhone was the better fit for me.
    12-06-08 11:40 PM
    I only miss the browser on the iPhone. Other than that, it crashed WAYY too many times. My Bold is the winner in my eyes.
    12-06-08 11:44 PM
    The only pluses are the browser and ipod.
    12-07-08 11:57 AM
    With Respect, I call bull on the iphone getting better battery life than the bold. You can be on edge permanently and will still not get anywhere near the bold on 3G. At least that is how it is in the Dallas- Fort Worth area. I cracks me up how iphone users are deathly afraid to use their
    3G, but will still brag about their battery life.
    12-12-08 07:40 AM
    With Respect, I call bull on the iphone getting better battery life than the bold. You can be on edge permanently and will still not get anywhere near the bold on 3G. At least that is how it is in the Dallas- Fort Worth area. I cracks me up how iphone users are deathly afraid to use their
    Mmmm ok? Hope you feel better about yourself buddy
    12-14-08 02:59 PM
    The only pluses are the browser and ipod.
    .....and boatloads of awesome programs at fabulous prices. Oh, and don't forget LOADS of memory without a memory leak.
    12-15-08 01:18 PM
    .....and boatloads of awesome programs at fabulous prices. Oh, and don't forget LOADS of memory without a memory leak.
    That was pretty funny. Lol.
    12-15-08 02:12 PM
    You had me up until FABULOUS PRICES There's no way they should be charging $7 for UNO
    12-15-08 02:23 PM
    In the uk, the iphone was �350 vs. A free bold. I'll be able to spend that on plenty of apps.
    Oh, hang on, the bold is already good enough not to need a shedload of apps to give it some vague reason to exist.
    I agree there are some nice apps for the iphone. The iphone would be a very sorry looking device without them!

12-15-08 03:49 PM
    You had me up until FABULOUS PRICES There's no way they should be charging $7 for UNO
    You pay for what you get for honestly. I happen to know that app is really well made. BB users pay $30 for BeejiveIM correct? To me that's crazy. In Apple's app store BeejiveIM costs $14.99 for a overall nicer IM client. So to each their own.
    12-15-08 05:00 PM
    When I had the curve, they were charging $30 + for programs that are a fraction of that price on the iphone. Example: SplashID for Blackberry is $29.99 and is $9.99 for iPhone. There are a ton of examples like this. While $7 seems high for UNO, blackberry games are even more.
    12-15-08 07:12 PM
    Here's the thing with battery life and iPhone. iPhone owners USE their iPhones a LOT more than BB users. If we're not browsing, we're listening to music, or both, or watching a video. If not that we're twittering or facebooking. Sure you could do all those things on BB, but it's not as good. Something as simple as getting playlists to work right was a huge PITA for me on BB. If I used my iPhone like I used to use my Curve, I'm pretty sure I would get very similar battery life. BTW, I never turn off 3G and I have Wifi on all the time, the iPhone's running on vapors by the end of the day, but it gets there. In an emergency, I carry a car charger and I have a battery pack charger which I have yet to use.
    12-16-08 03:03 AM
    You pay for what you get for honestly. I happen to know that app is really well made. BB users pay $30 for BeejiveIM correct? To me that's crazy. In Apple's app store BeejiveIM costs $14.99 for a overall nicer IM client. So to each their own.
    I paid 9.99 when it was on sale....
    12-16-08 03:05 AM
    It was $20 for BeeJive and $15 if you had a discount code. I'm sorry Uno is Uno whether it's free or $7 so the whole you get what you pay doesn't apply here Maybe I'll break down one day and get it, hmmmm....today may just be the day.
    12-16-08 05:21 PM
    It was $20 for BeeJive and $15 if you had a discount code. I'm sorry Uno is Uno whether it's free or $7 so the whole you get what you pay doesn't apply here Maybe I'll break down one day and get it, hmmmm....today may just be the day.
    If you are talking about getting BeejiveIM for the iPhone wait a day or so. I know for a fact the price is dropping a few bucks.
    12-16-08 06:27 PM
    Yay Welcome Back!!
    12-17-08 09:51 AM
    If you are talking about getting BeejiveIM for the iPhone wait a day or so. I know for a fact the price is dropping a few bucks.
    I was referring to UNO. I have Yahoo on my Bold so I will never do BeeJive again unless Yahoo somehow disappears.
    12-17-08 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD