Hi, just bought an iPhone 3G on monday.. I done the jailbreak already by using quick pwn. But that's all I know about modifying my iPhone.. I want to know how to install 3rd part app.. Should I put it through the computer or can we just do installing from the Internet like my Storm does (OTA download) and iTunes appstore.. Please give me a tutor to install 3rd party pp or how to modify my iPhone.. Thanks.. BTW, I'm using 2.2.1 OS..
    03-24-09 07:58 PM
    just open up cydia and go crazy and dload whatever you want. most files/apps in cydia show screenshots and descriptions so you can see before you dload.

there are TONS of themes/tweaks in cydia

check out modmyi.com also, its a great site for modding iphones
    03-24-09 08:28 PM
    Also the iTunes App store, you can use your computer or the device to download them.
    03-24-09 08:43 PM
    Pretty broad on what modding your phone. What all do you want it to do?
    03-25-09 12:21 AM
    I think themes and application are the most important factors which pushed me to jailbreak my phone.. I opened cydia and looked in section games, but couldn't find the perfect games for me..

Do you guys have recommendations for cydia? or it's sources?
    03-25-09 04:23 AM
    themes are on cydia via winterboard. As far as apps and games go, I will wait on a moderator to approve posting of how to go about getting them. In the mean time, google search for it.
    03-25-09 05:28 PM
    You should download the mobileinstallation file from cydia then restart your phone holding the power and home button until it shuts off and then turns back on after that go to the itunes store on your computer download 1 free app( to get the applications folder) after that search torrent sites for "cracked apps" you will find tons of the apps your supposed to pay for through itunes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 10:41 AM
    honestly the games from the app store are way better than the ones from cydia
    03-30-09 02:14 PM
    Go to Cydia,

Google
    "irom repo"

Add the Repos under sources...

That's like
    NES
    GENESIS
    GBA

... that's about all the really good games I can think of...

Google "Cydia & Installer Repos". The more you add, the more apps you can get..
    03-31-09 03:46 PM
    honestly the games from the app store are way better than the ones from cydia
    but see after installing the mobileinstallation patch you can download torrents with all of the apps from the app store "cracked" so you dont have to pay for them
    04-08-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD