Just to let people know, I currently own a Mac book air and I do like using it, however, I have been using my Z10 more often than my Mac book lately. Also, I have an iPhone 4 but I switched to a BlackBerry Z10 because I love trying out new technology. With that being said, I do love my Z10 but I continue to like to try out new devices and operating systems. I recently just tried out my friends iPhone 5 with IOS 7 installed on it. In my honest opinion Apple's IOS 7 is really not that innovative nor is it intuitive. BlackBerry's BB10 TRUMPS IOS 7 at innovation and intuitiveness. I do not understand how the average person does not realize this nor even know how great BB10 is. Apple's idea of multi-tasking or multiple windows (whatever you want to call it) is a joke and is the same in and out paradigm. All I here from the average person is "oh you can get IOS 7 now, it has really pretty icons and stuff ". You have got to be kidding me. It's just ridiculous that such a great company like BlackBerry with talented employees that know real innovation is not getting the same positive feedback from tech sites, Wallstreet, and the media.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:37 AM
    Good times AND another Apple thread for people to complain about!.. Twofer...
    09-20-13 07:40 AM
    They all hate the Canadian tech front,blackberry will be dearly missed. If it's deleted permanently,its a great OS ITS NOT A GIMMIC.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:43 AM
    People like iOS7. It's good. Relax.

Q10
    fatkiid likes this.
    09-20-13 07:43 AM
    I'm waiting for someone to call for Kevin's job because he was in line and posted a pic that he scored a gold 5S.

Mobile Nations Trusted Member using Tapatalk
    09-20-13 07:45 AM
    I'm waiting for someone to call for Kevin's job because he was in line and posted a pic that he scored a gold 5S.

Mobile Nations Trusted Member using Tapatalk
    Yeah he did! Sick, turncoat *******

Looking forward to his front page review that will no doubt cause another uproar. He's just future proofing the site.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    kevinnugent and BBVegasGirl80 like this.
    09-20-13 07:46 AM
    They're just jealous! Those gold iPhone 5s are pretty hard to get!
    09-20-13 07:58 AM
    This is why he's jealous. Who wouldn't be?

Apple's iOS 7 is a complete joke compared to BB10-imageuploadedbytapatalk1379682067.283927.jpg

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-20-13 08:01 AM
    I don't blame all the poor BlackBerry reviews. It's their own fault. People want apps. BlackBerry doesn't have them. And they seemed to have done a half @ss job with the Z30 as the specs are from last year. Still no apps.

I hate to make it all about apps...but...it kind of is. People rely on apps. BlackBerry get overlooked every single day because BB10 simply does not have them.

Also, in my opinion, I like the multitasking on iOS 7. Absolutely hated it on previous versions but it's now quicker and easier. I still probably won't end up switching to an iPhone, but I certainly won't blame others who do and and I won't stay in denial BlackBerry and BB10.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:04 AM
    My 12 year old son just went from a Z10 to an iPhone 5. I've seen him using the IPhone way more than the Z10. Multitasking is useless if you don't have the apps worth multitasking between and that is why BlackBerry is failing to get traction with BB10. Also if you don't advertise the product, how is anyone supposed to know it is better. You can bash iOS all you want but it has way more business and productivity apps than BB10 and that won't be changing anytime soon.

Posted via CB10
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    09-20-13 10:06 AM
    Checked it out on my son's IPhone 5 and it looked really sweet to me.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    09-20-13 10:18 AM
    Maybe it's a good OS for 12 years old kids :P
    Now seriously, not for me.

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    BBVegasGirl80 and beamolite like this.
    09-20-13 01:15 PM
    I just popped into an Apple store today after work.
    I stood with a small group whist a "Genius" demonstrated some of the new features of iOS7 and the iPhone 5s. He mentioned that iOS7 now has full multitasking, swipe actions to close running apps, a universal search which can be accessed with a single swipe and of course the fingerprint scanner. With many of these features, I had to resist the temptation to tell him that my BB Z10 could already do them from Day 1.
    I previously would have thought that a fingerprint scanner would be really cool, but since the NSA PRISM revelations I opted out of following his demonstration of Touch ID on a 5s. He said right at the end that the store demonstrators did not store the fingerprints.
    I also went and took a look at the 5c. I thought that it actually feels better in the hand than the 5s and if I owned a 5s I would definitely get a case. The metal case on the 5s makes it look a more premium device, but the plastic on the 5c feels more comfortable to use and will be more resistant to everyday bumps and scrapes.
    I left that Apple store here in the UK feeling that I would only want an iPhone for the handful of apps I would want that are not available for the Z10. I didn't like the new look of iOS7 and I can't see how a combination of swipe and home button actions can be more intuitive than full swipe with BB10 on the Z10/Z30.
    09-20-13 01:26 PM
    it looks like a candy bar...and rainbow colors..
    09-20-13 01:30 PM
    IOS looks trippy. I plan to use some hard core drugs and listen to juicy jay while exploring the os. Fun fun!

Sent from my HTC One running PlayBook 3.0
    Bor Navas likes this.
    09-20-13 01:45 PM
    ios7 powered by skittles...

taste the rainbow.....
    09-20-13 01:50 PM
    Apple's iOS 7 is a complete joke compared to BB10
    Yes this is obvious.
    Videos: Lines around the block for Apple's iPhone 5S and 5C
    Just to let people know, I currently own a Mac book air and I do like using it, however, I have been using my Z10 more often than my Mac book lately. Also, I have an iPhone 4 but I switched to a BlackBerry Z10 because I love trying out new technology. With that being said, I do love my Z10 but I continue to like to try out new devices and operating systems. I recently just tried out my friends iPhone 5 with IOS 7 installed on it. In my honest opinion Apple's IOS 7 is really not that innovative nor is it intuitive. BlackBerry's BB10 TRUMPS IOS 7 at innovation and intuitiveness. I do not understand how the average person does not realize this nor even know how great BB10 is. Apple's idea of multi-tasking or multiple windows (whatever you want to call it) is a joke and is the same in and out paradigm. All I here from the average person is "oh you can get IOS 7 now, it has really pretty icons and stuff ". You have got to be kidding me. It's just ridiculous that such a great company like BlackBerry with talented employees that know real innovation is not getting the same positive feedback from tech sites, Wallstreet, and the media.
    As you said brilliantly, in your opinion. It would appear the world has a different view.
    09-20-13 02:19 PM
    Maybe it's a good OS for 12 years old kids :P
    Now seriously, not for me.

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    For the record, my son is 26.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    09-20-13 06:28 PM