Apple is no more innovating! They were siting and wondering what we are supposed to show on the conference and they said, Lets just steal from everybody!

They stole most of the BBM features, They are mimic dropbox, BB keyboard, BB instant previews, Lock screen notification etc.

This is just ridiculous!
    Last edited by herol; 06-02-14 at 01:44 PM.
    06-02-14 01:10 PM
    They showed an old BlackBerry too... Classy
    bibbula, DoryGuy and pttptppt like this.
    06-02-14 01:12 PM
    And people will praise them for the innovation!

Something is definitely wrong with this world

Posted via CB10
    Breezygirl8 and andy957 like this.
    06-02-14 01:14 PM
    Apparently they say they have 98% of 500 fortune?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:14 PM
    The [ Evil ] Empire Strikes Back ...

--------------------

Easy Expense Monitor for BB10 and PlayBook
    06-02-14 01:17 PM
    Most big companies say that they have 98% of 500 fortune... Who to believe..
    06-02-14 01:20 PM
    It's kinda funny.

Apple steal everything and after few months they say that theirs onw ideas and features and other stole them. LOL

Posted via CB10
    hjean40 likes this.
    06-02-14 01:22 PM
    Well, considering BlackBerry seemingly refuses to market these features, someone might as well get to.
    imz, kbz1960, Jim Wolfson and 14 others like this.
    06-02-14 01:26 PM
    Well, considering BlackBerry seemingly refuses to market these features, someone might as well get to.
    I guess you are right in that sense... well we are definitely dead in the consumers side...
    Let's hope for enterprise

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:28 PM
    I can't believe the same complaints are made every year. What difference does it make?
    mikeo007 and Dookieman like this.
    06-02-14 01:29 PM
    Unfortunately this is true!
    kbz1960 and ghundiraj like this.
    06-02-14 01:30 PM
    Sad that after Jobs died they stopped innovating and just blatantly copying and claiming it as their own. I know that companies take ideas and tweak them to make them better but they just spew out same thing their competitors have.
    06-02-14 01:33 PM
    I can't believe the same complaints are made every year. What difference does it make?
    Well last time I check BlackBerry is still dying so we get annoyed that we are not getting a chance in the market... no one will switch if their phone they have can do the same that another phone does

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:37 PM
    Truth is, Apple deserves these features, regardless if they stole them or not.

Whilst Blackberry sits on their back side wondering whether they are prosumer, consumer, going back to their roots to Enterprise customers, targeting hospitals and air forces blah blah, Apple will allow users to have a seamless integrated MOBILE computing experience.

Back to the drawing board Blackberry.
    06-02-14 01:40 PM
    Apple is more innovating! They were siting and wondering what we are supposed to show on the conference and they said, Lets just steal from everybody!

They stole most of the BBM features, They are mimic dropbox, BB keyboard, BB instant previews, Lock screen notification etc.

This is just ridiculous!
    It's only stealing if you can prove it in court.
    Time for a lawsuit!

Posted via CB10
    And its funny that they released a whole new OS just for introducing these few small features x_X

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    06-02-14 01:42 PM
    [QUOTE=Playbook007;10423520]Time for a lawsuit!

They reverse engineering it... it's allowed and they put their own style... everyone does it

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 01:43 PM
    [QUOTE=jevinzac;10423529]And its funny that they released a whole new OS just for introducing these few small features x_X

Exactly
    jon4400 likes this.
    06-02-14 01:44 PM
    Sad that after Jobs died they stopped innovating and just blatantly copying and claiming it as their own. I know that companies take ideas and tweak them to make them better but they just spew out same thing their competitors have.
    They did that before jobs, matter of fact he was the master.
    06-02-14 01:50 PM
    As I already posted in another thread:

Since the BlackBerry market share is easily below 5% and the ios market share is huuuge, it's quite easy to steal for Apple ! Everyone is going to think apple invented all of these awesome features and is going to earn the credits for it!

And I can promise you the crowd will celebrate this features!

Nevertheless this is confirming me once again, that BlackBerry is by far the best operating system out there!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    wincyUt likes this.
    06-02-14 01:52 PM
    So how many of you are entering your complaints on this thread via your Blackberry slab phones that didn't exist prior to the iPhone? Post-iPad Playbooks? OK. Thanks.
    06-02-14 01:58 PM
    The problem is, while apple might "steal" ideas, what the REAL issue is, is that BB comes up with great ideas, announces them, and then takes 2 years to put them to market. During that time, others have heard about it, regonize how cool it is, and put it to market in 6 months, making THEM the winners, despite who's "original" idea it was.

I'll bet Whatsapp gets voice calling before BBMX gets video calling. I'll bet my life on it. BBMX Video calling was announced a million years ago, and here we are, a long time later, and STILL no video calling, STILL no blend.

Obviously, they're gonna take the good ideas if they can actually execute on them.

BB needs to get their ****e together.
    kbz1960, JeepBB, VR6 and 1 others like this.
    06-02-14 02:11 PM
    All the major players steal ideas from each other. Let the companies worry about patent issues and fight that out themselves. This is good for consumers. If they didn't take each other's good ideas, there would be huge trade offs in choosing a mobile device. Each company's devices would only have the ideas of that one company incorporated and would be missing other must-have features thought up by other companies. No phone would be the complete package. This isn't a sporting event. You can root for more than one team in the same game. I'm glad the iPhone is getting these features. Anyway, you can't claim BB10 only incorporates ideas that BlackBerry itself thought up. It borrows heavily from OS's that were on the market much longer. Nothing wrong with it.
    06-02-14 02:18 PM
    I stopped watching the stream when they started to talk about new enterprise features.
    06-02-14 02:25 PM
125 123 ...