03-21-12 11:15 PM
    Certainly a mind blowing article and I can see this happening too. Once Apple dives into the Television market, every company's business will be at stake and will start filing for bankruptcy a year or so later. I'm not an Apple fanboy at all but I'm happy for Apple as a company and what it's done for the past couple of years thanks to the great Steve Jobs and the Marketing team. I can't imagine any company stopping them with the current customer lock and their ability to make any great idea brought to life. Steve Jobs was a great inspiration to future entrepreneurs and always will be.
    03-22-12 12:04 AM
    Certainly a mind blowing article and I can see this happening too. Once Apple dives into the Television market, every company's business will be at stake and will start filing for bankruptcy a year or so later. I'm not an Apple fanboy at all but I'm happy for Apple as a company and what it's done for the past couple of years thanks to the great Steve Jobs and the Marketing team. I can't imagine any company stopping them with the current customer lock and their ability to make any great idea brought to life. Steve Jobs was a great inspiration to future entrepreneurs and always will be.
    Hmmm...well I'm not going to say I feel joy for an american company that hides its cash overseas. I'm not going to say I'm a fan of SJ. He sure was successful though and so is his company. That is undeniable. Done.
    03-22-12 12:16 AM
    Hmmm...well I'm not going to say I feel joy for an american company that hides its cash overseas.

its only the american way to hide your money if possible from the IRS.
    03-22-12 11:46 AM
    So are we happy a company breaks record profits from charging high prices to consumers?

Will you all jump up and down and be over joyed if Chrysler makes record profits by charging more for cars?

I think the only ones that would be over joyed are the one who profit from it.
    03-22-12 12:02 PM
    its only the american way to hide your money if possible from the IRS.
    IRS needs to go the way of the dodo bird. It's a shame the people in power have made it the way it is.
    03-22-12 12:06 PM
    Apple will soon be investigated for monopolistic practices by the us and eu then broken up as they deserve to be.too much power for 1 company.
    03-22-12 12:22 PM
    Apple will soon be investigated for monopolistic practices by the us and eu then broken up as they deserve to be.too much power for 1 company.
    Really? I hadn't heard about this. Do you work for the FTC, FCC, or the Justice Dept?
    03-22-12 01:57 PM
    That's pretty bad a** Bravo Mr. Jobs.
    pilsbury likes this.
    03-22-12 04:33 PM
    What goes up must come down. Apple will peak, plateau, and drop. Just like just about every other company before them. It will be interesting to see if they can hit the 1 trillion before the plateau/drop.
    Last edited by RetroAndreas; 03-23-12 at 06:50 AM.
    03-23-12 05:21 AM
    What goes up must come down.
    There's always Hyperbolic trajectory

:-)
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    03-23-12 08:41 AM
    Holding breath. 😂
    03-25-12 07:16 PM
    Say what you want...that's damn good business, wish it was mine
    03-25-12 07:24 PM
    Say what you want...that's damn good business, wish it was mine
    You and me both. The goal is to make money. Not to mention no matter what people say about Apple factories overseas, they do plenty for the US economy. Just read they're opening a campus here in Texas (Austin) that will create about 3,600 jobs. Maybe its just me, but in this economy I can't manage to find anything wrong with 3,600 more people going back to work.
    03-25-12 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD