The Apple Haters 7 Stages of Grief
This is hilarious,
Found it on twitter, posted back in 2010 on arstechnica.com
"The Apple haters stages of grief go something like this:
Predict failure of new Apple product
Attribute early success of new Apple product to rabid fanbois affected by the reality distortion field
Attribute longer term success of product to stupidity of consumers
Purchase previously scorned product for stupid relatives so they stop bothering you to help support the open source version of Apple product sold by Super Lucky Technology Extreme Inc. that you convinced them to buy
Purchase previously scorned product for yourself just to see what all the fuss is about
Admit that you now own and use the product, but complain about the products lack of SD card slot on random Internet forum
Forget prior criticism of product, claim that it was revolutionary and an example of how Apple used to be really innovative, but has now lost its edge
Rinse and repeat
I wish I could take credit for this but I cant. Got this from an arstechnica.com forum posting from way back in June of 2010.
The forum posters moniker is The Real Blastdoor. Please join me in thanking him for this, because it is absolutely pure gold. Additionally, each and every word is true.
Author: The Real Blastdoor on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am"
- By shawnomega in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-10, 11:05 PM
- By LionlinesCEO in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 33Last Post: 08-07-10, 02:39 PM
- By elecite.com in forum BlackBerry Storm2 9550/9520 ThemesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-10, 01:10 PM
- By thebear8me in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 49Last Post: 02-17-09, 12:34 AM
- By thebear8me in forum Other Mobile PlatformsReplies: 49Last Post: 02-17-09, 12:34 AM