Revenue:Revenue for the June quarter grew 61% to $15.7 billion, one billion dollars more than estimates. Apple sold 8.4 million iPhones, 3.27 million iPads.

Earnings: Profits soared to $3.51 share from $2.01 a year-ago. Analysts were expecting $3.11 a share.

Outlook: Apple expects revenue for the fourth quarter to be $18 billion and earnings to be at $3.44 a share. Consensus for the September quarter revenue was at $17.03 billion.

Share Performance: The stock rose 3.1% in extended trading. See recent Apple stock action here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 06:48 PM
    Not too shabby for a company that puts out such shoddy products.
    07-20-10 06:53 PM
    Historically, Apple has always been very conservative in their forecast. It's extremely rare for them to put out numbers higher than what analysts call. Since their September quarter estimates are actually higher than most analysts, it's probably a sign that they know something the analysts don't, something that could potentially add an additional billion or two to revenues. From this, I don't think it's unreasonable to think they have some new killer device in the works. I hope it comes out soon, and I hope it's not the iRack.

iRack Demo:
    Last edited by Roo Zilla; 07-22-10 at 02:47 PM.
    07-21-10 10:12 PM
    And AT&T and Verizon makes nearly $50 billion, while the rest (some with better services than the two) makes around ~$6 billion.
    07-22-10 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD