I have no idea. It's an arbitrary, nonsense word.

It makes as much sense to me as saying "Apple hasn't innovated since the I touch, and that was seven years ago."

Just as the link you provided points out, the name of the product is..."iPod Touch."

The "touch" bit was originally intended to differentiate it from the "iPod", which soon after became the " iPod Classic", as it still used the click wheel.
    The nano and touch both have touch screens but the nano was originally like a digital classic but is now like a small touch and the shuffle used to not be square but maybe that isn't available but the iPod that is now called the classic isn't being made any more but you can still buy it... uh... what were we talking about again?

everybody knows what itouch means.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 01-29-15 at 11:19 AM.
    01-29-15 12:37 AM
    Now wouldn't you be beating a different drum if BlackBerry came out with a Blackpen that seamlessly synced up and worked with your Passport, Classic or other BB10 phone out there to transfer hand written notes during a meeting onto a note app on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    So true. Everything BlackBerry does is totally new and innovative according to the fanaticals. It's so ridiculous that I'm beginning to find it amusing.

 Posted using my Z30 via CB10 
    01-29-15 01:40 AM
    er .... does Blackberry actually has innovative product ? BB classic maybe ? ;p
    03-22-15 04:41 PM
128 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD