not trying to bash or degrade blackberry but apple really nailed it down.

I hope blackberry can set the bar as high for a device launch.
    early2bed likes this.
    09-09-14 03:25 PM
    Well, definitely in marketing their products, that's for sure!
    09-09-14 03:28 PM
    Keep waiting. Apple has a mega pile of cash for this stuff. Blackberry, not so much.
    09-09-14 03:29 PM
    You're joking right?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:29 PM
    What competition? BlackBerry didn't have a chance. iOS is far cooler than BlackBerry, so that's most of the people convinced. Only way BlackBerry can get close to beating Apple is if Apple doesn't release anything. Ever

Posted via CB10
    MikeX74 likes this.
    09-09-14 03:30 PM
    not trying to bash or degrade blackberry but apple really nailed it down.

I hope blackberry can set the bar as high for a device launch.
    Nailed what?! A bigger screen with same stuff introducing NFC which is 3 years old. Iwatch with ridiculously high pricing lol yeah they nailed it

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:36 PM
    why does BlackBerry need to beat Apple at all? yea, apple has its fans, and BBRY has its fans.
    yes, Apple has more fans.. but thats because its a bigger company.

the comparison i like to use is that there are SOO many car manufacturers out there.. how much more can 1 offer over the other? not much... they are all pretty much the same, now a days.
    its the 1 feature that each manuf has, that has its fan base. and its always been that way.

BlackBerry needs to be profitable. thats it. i dont care if they are #1, #2 or #3. as long as they are making money, they will keep making products that I will continue purchasing!
    09-09-14 03:37 PM
    I didn't see anything that made me want either device...
    09-09-14 03:40 PM
    inb4 closed thread!
    2c likes this.
    09-09-14 03:41 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:42 PM
    what are you talking about? keynote has NEVER failed so bad as this one. apple stock closed 0.8% lower than before the keynote event.
    09-09-14 03:42 PM
    Nailed what?! A bigger screen with same stuff introducing NFC which is 3 years old. Iwatch with ridiculously high pricing lol yeah they nailed it

Posted via CB10
    NFC is more than 3 years. And the hardware on the iPhone is better, it will be a newer OS. That's like asking what the difference between BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10. Just because the iOS's OS isn't demanding on hardware, doesn't mean they don't improve it. At least iOS does things better than BlackBerry, such as not need high specs to work with ease

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 03:43 PM
    Yet another iPhone thread made it's way over to CrackBerry.
    People just don't get it, users buy it because it's 'Apple' not for it's iOS, not for it's Hardware, after all their hardware is mediocre and cheap but the design of the handsets lets be honest has a Rolls Royce look about it.

Like Lamborghini - Almost a million for a high end model but yet still manufactured thorough Volkswagen.

I think it's been said before, sure they have killed the competition in Marketing as they always do. Apple and Samsung have an endless pot of marketing money that BlackBerry's current balance sheet can only dream of.
    09-09-14 03:45 PM
    Here we go again....can someone please close the thread? Clearly, it has no value and will end badly...
    09-09-14 03:46 PM
    Sigh...here we go again....another thread that can only end badly. Can someone close this please, since it has no value or contribution?
    09-09-14 03:47 PM
    I'm no Apple fan, but do recognize their merits when I feel they are warranted.
    But to be honest, I don't think they "nailed it" today with the larger screen since they usually try to stay away from everything "Samsung-like" or that might resemble other manufacturers. The larger screen has been on the minds of this generation of Apple users and a differentiator.
    I wonder how ppl will react the first time thhey have their awesome iphony6+ and someone compliments them on their Samsung lol.
    They will however nail sales with their huge fan base and advertising budget. So I guess they "nailed that".

Frosty White Q10/10.3.0.1052
    09-09-14 03:50 PM
    09-09-14 03:51 PM