edge of their seat waiting for the WWDC to begin so all these rumors and whatever can be laid to rest and of course the announcement of the new iPhone... C'mon already lol
    06-07-10 11:49 AM
    Not gonna happen with the EVO 4G released on Fri on Sprint...
    06-07-10 12:04 PM
    Funny he could not get wifi or at&t 3g to connect:

# Steve Jobs: "Got any suggestions." Audience member: "Verizon!" [cheers] 15 minutes ago via Seesmic

* Retweet

#

The audience is laughing as Steve Jobs continue to have trouble with wireless networks in an iPhone demo.
    Science and Technology News - Computers, Internet, Invention and Innovation Tech from CNN.com

cnntech (cnntech) on Twitter
    06-07-10 01:01 PM
    I must be watching something else....

Cause from what I've seen the Iphone 4 is a definite upgrade!

Just the super HD screen would be enough of a reason to upgrade, never mind the much longer battery life and the 5MP camera that can recorded 720P HD Video and now you can use iMovie on your phone.
    06-07-10 01:04 PM
    I'm following along on the TiPb meta, and our customers keep interupting me.
    06-07-10 01:13 PM
    I'm watching the liveblog on engadget. I'm a huge BB/PC fan but this new iPhone is amazing. RIM had better watch it or they're going to be playing catchup to Apple pretty soon.

One thing I find particularly notable is that it has a full featured pdf reader while BB, which is ostensibly geared towards business readers does not. You have either the crappy one only usable for emailed files, or you have to buy one.
    Last edited by biznatch; 06-07-10 at 01:23 PM.
    06-07-10 01:13 PM
    Well, he did say something that is very, very true when talking about the Retina Display - the display is the window to the Web. Apple got that from day one, and that's the primary reason, I think, that there is no Safari killer.

Let's see about the A4 chip being able to improve power management and so improved battery life.

We'll see about that....
    06-07-10 01:33 PM
    OK the Video Call feature is just too cool!

Say what you want about RIM and their dominance right now, but RIM's OS6 and current new hardware just does not compare to what Apple just showed off.
    06-07-10 01:36 PM
    Yep, watching the a live blog and from what they are saying about the new iPhone RIM is probably crapping their pants.
    06-07-10 01:45 PM
    Yep, watching the a live blog and from what they are saying about the new iPhone RIM is probably crapping their pants.
    Yea okay........
    06-07-10 01:47 PM
    Ok probably not, but there are some really cool features being announced like video calling over WiFi.
    06-07-10 01:49 PM
    Ok probably not, but there are some really cool features being announced like video calling over WiFi.
    Impressive phone for sure but I still cannot get on board with the iPhone - just me. I think they are after the Android users not BB.
    06-07-10 01:51 PM
    This should make a lot of AT&T subscribers happy.

AT&T is going to make an incredibly generous upgrade offer. If your contract expires at any time in 2010, you can upgrade to the iPhone 4. You can get it up to six months early.
    Steve Jobs live from WWDC 2010 -- Engadget
    06-07-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD