A few days ago I went to a Bell Mobility store close to my house and my name on a waiting list for a 32G iPhone 4 because all the Bell, Rogers, and Telus stores are sold out of it in both the 16G and 32G devices. So hopefully it won't be long before they call and say they have one available.
    09-06-10 07:02 PM
    That's lame. I know how you feel. It was by shear luck that I was able to get one. For what it's worth... My local AT&T said they had been getting them in daily. However, small quantities. Good luck. I'm loving mine although I do miss the notifications of a bb.
    09-06-10 07:22 PM
    I forgot to mention that the Bell stores didn't get enough devices in stock and I was shocked when I found that out, because I was on vacation in Florida during the whole month of August. However I was looking forward to coming home since I had planned to get the iPhone 4, because I assumed they would be in stock and I don't remember all the previous iPhones selling out and the stores not getting enough stock. Plus when I checked the Toronto news paper websites while on vacation I never read anything about a shortage of the iPhone 4, because it came out in Toronto during my vacation.
    09-06-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD