Correct although it is widely anticipated that they'll reveal at least the 4G GSM iPhone HD or whatever it is called. The "oh, there's one more thing" tradition at WWDC by El Jobso. The actual release date will be announced by El Jobso at that time as well. There may or may not be a VZW iPhone announcement at that time. If so, I'll pee myself out of sheer joy and get ready to pay retail for one. If not, then AT&T wasn't that bad for me and I'll get ready to fork over the damned ETF to VZW later this summer.
    05-21-10 11:16 PM
    The design on the earlier models of the iPhone are much better than the 4G's. What happened to the sexy, glossy back or the sleek/shiny chrome bezel?
    Last edited by fearmychickens; 05-23-10 at 08:45 AM.
    05-23-10 08:41 AM
    The design on the earlier models of the iPhone are much better than the 4G's. What happened to the sexy, glossy back or the sleek/shiny chrome bezel?
    it's in the process of being turned into a faux pas.
    05-23-10 11:23 AM
    Walmart here in Ontario just cut the price of the Iphone by 50%.

I think this is another sign of the 4G coming out soon.

The future of my Storm is now dubious.
    05-25-10 11:20 AM
    I have a hard time believing that the 4G would bulk up like that? I could see it being possible, but that means the phone is going have some serious hardware/battery going on. It is possible that the 4G is going to be sleek and thin, unlike the supposed leaked pics as well?
    05-30-10 10:01 PM
    According to this website and other leaks, the dimensions on the next generation iPhone are smaller in all aspects. I can handle that. Nothing wrong with a smaller form factor device. I really like the squarish shape, and of course all the new hardware updates (better camera with flash, higher res screen, etc). Only thing missing is an LED notification light.

iPhone 4G vs iPhone 3GS

I have a hard time believing that the 4G would bulk up like that? I could see it being possible, but that means the phone is going have some serious hardware/battery going on. It is possible that the 4G is going to be sleek and thin, unlike the supposed leaked pics as well?
    05-31-10 12:02 AM
    According to this website and other leaks, the dimensions on the next generation iPhone are smaller in all aspects. I can handle that. Nothing wrong with a smaller form factor device. I really like the squarish shape, and of course all the new hardware updates (better camera with flash, higher res screen, etc). Only thing missing is an LED notification light.

iPhone 4G vs iPhone 3GS
    LED notification light would be nice. Something tells me we will be in for a surprise! I don't buy the fact that the 4g is already deduced. Apple is to slick to let that happen.
    05-31-10 01:09 AM
    1 week away and we will find out...!!!

LED notification light would be nice. Something tells me we will be in for a surprise! I don't buy the fact that the 4g is already deduced. Apple is to slick to let that happen.
    05-31-10 05:31 AM
    They need a true bbm type app. SomEthing the has a "pin" they blackberries. Then they would dominate the market

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 02:29 AM
    Sort of like last year's timeline. I like that date

will be released on june 18
    06-05-10 07:34 PM
    WWDC may release it tomorrow to the U.S heheheh
    06-06-10 03:35 PM
    I hate to admit it, but I'm a little bit excited about tomorrows announcements.
    06-06-10 06:28 PM
    A little bit??? Try a lot on my end. I am going to be very unproductive at work tomorrow afternoon

I hate to admit it, but I'm a little bit excited about tomorrows announcements.
    06-06-10 07:35 PM
    it wont be released tomorrow. I'm going with the 18th also!
    Last edited by scotts11; 06-06-10 at 07:43 PM. Reason: wrong word
    06-06-10 07:43 PM
    Alot of rumors are going around, just wait for apple.
    06-07-10 07:29 AM
    will it have full flash support
    06-07-10 09:17 PM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD