Is there an alarm clock app that folks would suggest? I've tried a few but can't seem to find one that works well for me, either I can't see the clock (I'm about blind without my glasses) or it shuts down and goes to lock screen at night so I have to unlock to get to the clock, etc. What I'm looking for is one with decents size numbers (they pretty much all have that) but one that will run and not go to lock screen so that, while it may shut off the screen, I need to only touch the screen to get to the time, no need to unlock. It's also very possible that some will do that and I just haven't figured out how.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    06-16-11 05:34 AM
    iHome rocks it's free and works when you set the phone to silent with the rocker switch.
    pryan likes this.
    06-16-11 06:39 AM
    Try "nightstand central free" from the App Store. Customizable, and should be what you're looking for.
    pryan likes this.
    06-16-11 10:00 AM
    Thanks much for the info everybody!
    06-17-11 05:34 AM
    I like Alarm Clock Pro (.99). It's easy to use and has a big display...I'm blind too and you can set multiple alarms.
    06-26-11 11:24 AM
    I like Alarm Clock Pro (.99). It's easy to use and has a big display...I'm blind too and you can set multiple alarms.
    I second this, Alarm Clock Pro is an excellent alarm clock app for a $1.
    06-26-11 01:52 PM
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD