I can officially say I will not go back to BB for a long time. There was always that possibility of going back missing BBM or notifications etc but after jailbreaking I can't see my myself going back. SBsettings and Winterboard alone are enough. Customize themes was a big issue for me but now jailbreak has opened it up. SSH tranfering files, ringtones, pics, songs etc wirelessly is a huge bonus. Bitesms has the ability of turning off the nagging popup of text messages and puts a bubble notification in the status bar. Jailbreaking has totally opened up the phone. Tons of tweaks. The phone is blazing fast as always. No slow down whatsoever. Runs the exact same. Pretty sweet.
    10-16-10 02:24 PM
    Ive had mine 11 or 12 weeks and jailbroke it three days after I got it.. I see no loss in speed, and as you stated, jailbreaking opens up literally a whole new world. i4 is the best device Ive owned.
    10-16-10 04:56 PM
    i'm curious how the ole iphone is about to do...just bought it instead of the torch...I Just couldn't get hooked on the torch and wanted to try something different
    10-16-10 08:29 PM
    I actually miss the whole world of jailbreaking after someone stole my 3GS, I'm on a bold 9700 right now and am wondering should I even bother to switch to the iphone 4? I will have to use it on tmobile too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 12:37 AM
    I actually miss the whole world of jailbreaking after someone stole my 3GS, I'm on a bold 9700 right now and am wondering should I even bother to switch to the iphone 4? I will have to use it on tmobile too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    iPhone 4 is currently unlockable.
    10-17-10 07:36 AM
    I can officially say I will not go back to BB for a long time. There was always that possibility of going back missing BBM or notifications etc but after jailbreaking I can't see my myself going back. SBsettings and Winterboard alone are enough. Customize themes was a big issue for me but now jailbreak has opened it up. SSH tranfering files, ringtones, pics, songs etc wirelessly is a huge bonus. Bitesms has the ability of turning off the nagging popup of text messages and puts a bubble notification in the status bar. Jailbreaking has totally opened up the phone. Tons of tweaks. The phone is blazing fast as always. No slow down whatsoever. Runs the exact same. Pretty sweet.
    You are exactly why I went ahead and jailbroke mine! Thanks DX9
    10-18-10 01:02 AM
    iPhone 4 is currently unlockable.
    i know it's unlockable, i'm just not sure if i should switch from a bold 9700.
    10-18-10 01:46 AM
    Unlock for the current baseband should be out soon though. Maybe around the time 4.2 comes out
    10-18-10 05:12 AM
    I think the best feature for jailbroken phones is Activator. I added a bunch of additional gestures to do various things. For example, double click on sleep button to unlock the phone.
    10-19-10 11:37 AM
    I had my jailbroken for a day--- was totally lost and restored the os... going back and jailbreak my iphone (bored of it as is) will appreciate my new freedom as the rest of you
    10-20-10 05:57 AM
    I've had my iPhone 4 for about a month. I wanted to use it in the "stock" setup to see if a jailbreak would be something that interests me. One thing I loved about my blackberry was the customization options. Now I'm looking forward to jailbreaking my iPhone and start tweaking. I actually don't mind the stock setup, but after seeing all the options after a jailbreak I'm going to do it.
    10-20-10 11:23 AM
    I've had my iPhone 4 since the day it was released to AT&T stores, June 29th, coincidentally a great day to wake up at 3 in the morning to stay on line, my birthday. I love the phone but really do miss blackberyy. I miss the actual feeling of keys, but jailbreaking really makes or breaks most iphones and idevices.
    10-22-10 11:34 PM
    I jailbroke my ip4 with greenpoison. That was quick and easy. Downloaded a few apps from cydia. I didn't really see anything magical and restored the phone. iOS 4.2 is supposed to come out in a couple of weeks and I didn't want to invest in a bunch of jailbreak apps and have to go back and redo them.
    10-26-10 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD