All I can say is I love this thing! Just got it and have barely used it.
    Only really been texting and sending picture mail.

But they make it so easy and fast and user friendly. I am so over my beloved BB!!!

I use to rave about my BB and how wonderful it was, I am sorry BB but I have moved on to the iphone.
    I am not sad the least bit.
    06-25-10 01:45 PM
    Welcome to the Dark Side of the force. LOL Yes the iPhone is one amazing device.
    06-25-10 02:02 PM
    Now wonder you like it dude, the 8310 has been around for at least 4 years.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 03:12 PM
    I haven't even had it for 2 years. Was my first smart phone.
    I had a storm 1 for a while and that god old quick.
    06-25-10 03:38 PM
    I haven't even had it for 2 years. Was my first smart phone.
    I had a storm 1 for a while and that god old quick.
    I bought one a few months ago to set up with a payg from orange for one of my drivers, under �50 off ebay. Using it as tracker for long distance deliveries too

Enjoy the iphone 4!

06-25-10 04:20 PM
    As it's been said... Welcome to the dark side lol
    06-25-10 07:01 PM
    Man from an 8310 to an iPhone 4. That's a huge, huge leap. Congrats.
    06-25-10 07:49 PM
    Same here....I'm giving up my blackberry phone for Iphone 4. Especially since my wife is getting one for each of us. Just hope the att guy can give us some sort of break on a deal.

06-26-10 02:48 PM
    I gave up my Bold 9000, and my Curve 8310 for an iPhone 4. Big mistake. The internet an camera are better, nothing else is. iTunes is NOT fast or easy to use compared to drag n drop. BB and Droid have a far superior ability to customize the phone as well. Plus, 3 days and there's already a black spot on my screen where the T is on portrait mode keyboard.

Oh well, my mistake and I won't make it again.
    Last edited by bish0p34; 06-27-10 at 01:47 PM.
    06-27-10 01:41 PM
    I gave up my Bold 9000, and my Curve 8310 for an iPhone 4. Big mistake. The internet an camera are better, nothing else is. iTunes is NOT fast or easy to use compared to drag n drop. BB and Droid have a far superior ability to customize the phone as well. Plus, 3 days and there's already a black spot on my screen where the T is on portrait mode keyboard.

Oh well, my mistake and I won't make it again.
    iTunes is one of the simplest programs out there to use, and APPS on the iPhone are far superior than anything else out there, hands down... and they should be.. they've got a 4 year jump on everyone else... and if there's a black spot on the screen you must have had something on your hands.. this just sounds like an iPhone bash.... but whatelse is new.. go ahead and hate while we continue to love and try to come up with something original next time
    06-27-10 05:56 PM
    I also am going from an 8310 to an iphone 4, will get it by 7/14. I'm sure there is a learning curve (no pun) but as easy as texting and email is the internet is by far the weak link. I had thought abought getting a Bold 9000 but now feel I need to step up to today's tech.

The only other phone still under consideration is a Nexus One, and if I can get one for a good price I still may, so I can compare it to the iphone
    06-27-10 10:30 PM
    iTunes is one of the simplest programs out there to use, and APPS on the iPhone are far superior than anything else out there, hands down... and they should be.. they've got a 4 year jump on everyone else... and if there's a black spot on the screen you must have had something on your hands.. this just sounds like an iPhone bash.... but whatelse is new.. go ahead and hate while we continue to love and try to come up with something original next time
    I'm sorry if I've offended your fanboyism. I'm a fan of customizabitliy that the iPhone doesn't offer, the simplicity of drag-n-drop (I like putting one song by an artist on my phone w/o needing to make a playlist), and a more thorough ability to manage my files on MY phone. As for iTunes, the internet is full of hack programs because a lot of people don't like it. I'm waiting for one that will work with this phone.

You're right about the apps...my bad and I know it. The phone has great things about it, or I wouldn't have bought it. I just don't think it lives up to the hype, or other phones out there. I had to find out on my own. I'm also entitled to my own opinion.

P.S. The black spot is under the glass, on the screen. My hands aren't that dirty. Saying I had something on my hands, when you have no frame of reference wasn't the smartest thing you've said all day.
    06-27-10 10:53 PM
    Um... you can put a song by one artist on iTunes without making a playlist... I don't know what you're talking about but I import music from other sources just by adding the folder from the music source and it automatically places whatever song it is by artist and song title/album into my iTunes WITHOUT the need for a playlist... so I don't know what you're doing but it's not that way
    06-28-10 12:29 AM
    Yea... Like going from a Super Nintendo to a PS3...
    06-28-10 12:01 PM
    hahah exactly
    06-28-10 03:48 PM
    Im going from a Sprint Curve 8330 to an iPhone 4 (ordered today, hopefully here in a week). Before that I was using a Pearl 8130. Always wanted an iPhone but contract and monthly charges kept me from switching. Got a decent deal through premier store, so I'm excited!
    06-29-10 08:31 PM
    I bought the iPhone 4 but I kept my BB...the iphone has some great features like the apps and the camera and browser quality but my BB has some great qualities like the ability to customize my notifications, multitasking the why I like it (key word I) and my favorite BBM...most of my friends, family and colleagues have BBs. The downside to switching to AT&T is she sometimes shady customer service and the lack of unlimited data....I'm still learning on my iPhone and I'm not ready to let go of my BB or Verizon...
    06-29-10 11:03 PM
    Congrats on the iPhone4 and the switch. I
    have and love it. The battery life is better
    than all of my smartphones, excluding the
    9700, but it's getting close.
    06-29-10 11:54 PM
    Congrats on the iPhone. I saw my son's iPhone 4 last night and I'll be making the switch in September when my contract is up. It's very, very. cool. Loved my BB but I'll be moving on.
    06-30-10 11:36 AM
    Had my iPhone for about 4 hours. Already miss my 8330........I guess i should give it a few days before I decide if i REALLY miss it.
    07-01-10 09:47 PM
    welcome to teamiPhone where life is simple.
    07-02-10 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD