Hey guys just uploaded to youtube a video of my 3G iPhone 3.0 recording video with Cycorder (in my opinion the best video recorder available).
    Records at 7-15 fps (i believe) might be 14 I don't remember exactly.
    As you can see there is limited to no lag in the video. I recorded music videos to show it is smooth.
    Video:

It gets the job done with good video and audio quality.
    More Info: Cycorder - iPhone Apps, iPhone 3G apps and iPod touch Applications Gallery appsafari.com
    IF YOU KNOW OTHERS THAT ARE BETTER PLEASE POST THEM.
    This is a discussion about 3G video recorders. We don't need to hear about your 3GS video, I get it you're cool, it's better, great. This is for users on 3G only.

So for those who were thinking of jailbreaking their 3G here's another reason to.
    07-14-09 04:04 PM
    Hrmm heard the 3GS has a pretty good App for recording video at 30FPS...

oh wait

*duck*
    07-14-09 08:47 PM
    Yes you are correct, I've used both and the 3GS native app is much better than Cycorder.
    07-15-09 01:54 PM
    Yup the 3GS is better for video, but Cycorder is very good on the 3G. Nice video Wrath.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 02:40 PM
    Here's a video I took at the Duran Duran concert using Cycorder. Since we were so close to the speakers, the sound is not too good, but the video is pretty decent.

07-15-09 03:02 PM
    The video looks great Wrath!

Im still trying to figure out how to do anything with my videos after I take them. I cant find an option or anything that will let me do anything with them like email, share or upload or anything. Can anyone help me with this?
    07-15-09 03:43 PM
    Here's a video I took at the Duran Duran concert using Cycorder. Since we were so close to the speakers, the sound is not too good, but the video is pretty decent.

Very good video.
    07-15-09 03:47 PM
    The video looks great Wrath!

Im still trying to figure out how to do anything with my videos after I take them. I cant find an option or anything that will let me do anything with them like email, share or upload or anything. Can anyone help me with this?
    One of the main reasons I like the 3Gs, it is as easy as 1 2 3.

I never used the 3G and cycorder (maybe one time for a practice video).
    07-15-09 03:49 PM

Great quality video.
    07-15-09 04:12 PM
    Very easy to take the video off of your phone. Open up iPhoneBrowser (download if you don't have it).
    Go to User > Library> Media> Right click your video and save it to where ever you want on your computer/laptop.
    We know your 3GS has better video, there's a thread for 3GS videos stop posting in here you're only trying to incite stuff.
    07-15-09 10:25 PM
    Awesome! Thanks Wrath, I really appreciate that. I have a bunch of videos I need put on my Mac now!!
    07-16-09 06:01 AM
    You're welcome, I think there is a browser for the mac as well.
    07-16-09 01:39 PM
    Very nice. I wish I knew then what know, or at least paid more attention and got the S. I was really disappointed that the video cam and camera quality isn't that much different than my Storm.
    07-16-09 10:37 PM
    it looks pretty good except for the ripple effect. does it do that all the time? kinda looks like its filming over water or something.
    07-16-09 10:37 PM
    here is one i did on my 3gs

07-17-09 01:40 PM
    There's a sticky thread on top of the forum for 3gs videos. Keep them there please. I think the ripple was because I was tilting. Im happy with it. After all it wasn't intended to shoot video

07-17-09 02:06 PM
    There's a sticky thread on top of the forum for 3gs videos. Keep them there please. I think the ripple was because I was tilting. Im happy with it. After all it wasn't intended to shoot video

i know about that thread... i posted here to show that the 3gs doesnt have the ripple...
    07-17-09 02:58 PM
    And as it says in the first post we understand the 3GS is better, no brainer, it's built in after all, but this is a 3G discussion thread .
    07-17-09 03:13 PM
    I appreciated BOTH vids. Thanks.
    07-18-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD