Two Exchange Accounts (ActiveSync)

Just did it and have my exchange account AND gmail exchange running side by side- both push mail, contacts, and calendar!!!

Took about 5 min to read through and do. Didnt even know it existed, thought Id share.

*Please dont ask me "how do you do it," just go read the thread you dont have to be a member to read through it, its only 4 pages and is self-explanatory many times over*

I PERSONALLY recommend reading the overview in post #49, which is the directions I used.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 01-02-10 at 07:55 PM.
    01-02-10 07:52 PM
    All you have to do is call yuor IT department and ask them to enable active sync on the exchange server.

Done
    01-03-10 12:34 AM
    Um this is about a workaround for the iphone only allowing 1 exchange account out of the box to use multiples or with Gmail exchange protocol. Something people have been asking to get for a long time.

Dunno what youre referring to.
    01-03-10 02:06 AM
    as a followup theres now an app on Cydia that does this for you called AddExchange.

Basically creates a dummy 2nd exchange account and you just go into your settings and replace the dummy ones with your 2nd exchange account.

Now you can have your work push/exchange and gmail etc push/exchange. Gets over the limit of the iphone only allowing 1 exchange account.
    01-15-10 09:53 PM
    Um this is about a workaround for the iphone only allowing 1 exchange account out of the box to use multiples or with Gmail exchange protocol. Something people have been asking to get for a long time.

Dunno what youre referring to.
    He's a BB user... I wonder if he thought he was in the BB section or what the iPhone was like the BB.
    01-15-10 09:58 PM
    2 exchange accounts FTW!!! Thanks for this!
    01-19-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD