Hi i have a first generation iphone that i just got,my question is..today i had the phone unlocked and umm ummm released from all non ability to get third party apps...smile and now when i put my at@t sim card in all i get is the cord showin on the screen and the message that says..or indicates...connect to i tunes...whats up with that??? any ideas?? by the way i have a blackberry curve with the internet package..so if the phones unlocked why wont the sim card simply work in the iphone??? thanks in advance...
    10-31-08 07:17 PM
    that means it's in recovery mode. You will have to restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 07:47 PM
    Google QuickPwn 2.1 for windows (if you have mac change the windows part.) Download and install and enjoy your now unlocked iPhone, no need to connect to iTunes.
    10-31-08 07:47 PM
    Hey jay why is this newly unlocked phone still suggesting that i should connect to i tunes?? i saw the guy in the store use quickpwn on his computer to get this thing goin..so whats up now...give me the step by step...thanks in advance...does it matter that i have a blackberry 8310 and thats the sim card im trying to use?? i have internet and everything on that sim card so i was thinking that unlocking the iphone and slipping in the sim card is all that would need to be done..by the way i do see installer and cydia as icons on my screen,when i turn it on a pineapple shows up with a bite taken out of it as the phone boots up...
    10-31-08 08:09 PM
    rejailbreak it
    11-04-08 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD