Hello,

I currently have a iP4 but wish to buy a used 3G or 3GS to play around with and have it JB and unlocked.

I've read that it's hard to share one sim card between two iPhones.

So before I go out and buy a used iPhone is it possible to share one sim between two iPhones if I have two computers each having a different iTunes account on each?

Example. Sim Card 614-123-4567 is used on iP4 syn'ed to desktop iTunes with account name [email protected]
    now I buy a used 3G or 3GS create a new account on my laptop iTunes with account name [email protected] and insert my sim card 614-123-4567. Will it work?

Thanks for the help.
    10-05-10 04:11 PM
    yes it is and yes it will.
    10-05-10 04:52 PM
    Why wouldn't you just use the same account on both so you wouldn't have to buy applications twice?
    10-05-10 05:45 PM
    Why wouldn't you just use the same account on both so you wouldn't have to buy applications twice?
    IIRC I read that those that did so one phone worked and then the other no longer worked. Something like that.

the Apps are not a problem as the 3G or 3GS will be for JB and Unlocking purposes and mostly use the Cydia stuff plus free apps from the apps store
    10-06-10 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD