I'm looking for serious developers who would like to join up with myself and others to try and come up with some great app ideas and make them realities for BB10. You don't have to have 40 hrs/week free time, just be serious and passionate and want to contribute, and you're in. You don't have to be an expert at everything, but be good at SOMETHING and we'll find a place for you Think of this as a think-tank/do-tank. We'll brainstorm, generate ideas, and create plans to bring those ideas to fruition.

Please reply to this thread if you want in and we'll discuss the best way to move forward. Introduce yourself, let us know your expertise, skills, and what you hope to get out of a collaborative project like this (we may not be in it to make money at first, keep that in mind). Let us know if you have any apps published already (for this or other platforms) and anything else you'd like us to know!

I'm a marketer by trade, a designer by love, and a developer... well, let's say I wish I was better. I'm junior but know how to put the pieces together for the smarter coders out there . I hope to focus on high level strategy, design, user experience, and project management. I'm based in Montreal and work full-time during the day as a project/account manager and strategist at a small but seasoned web marketing agency.

Looking forward to meeting some of the talented individuals out there!
    05-07-12 09:39 PM
    I would be interested in collaborating. I graduated from Fanshawe College in Dec and i work about 60 hours a week for a flower distributor doing web, software(desktop/server) and mobile development, and hoping to convince my employer to go with blackberry devices for next year. I have only made one app that is in app world which keeps track or your movies and who has borrowed them. I made it using android but want to make it using native with cascades and add a lot more features to it (it is a very basic app, I made it in 3 hours)
    05-08-12 12:36 PM
    Great, thanks for your post Big BB! Out of curiosity, what app did you make? And what language(s) do you currently develop with?
    05-08-12 07:18 PM
    I am currently working with native and webworks in my spare time, and at work i am using android. I app is called MyList for the playbook (I know it needs work lol)
    05-09-12 07:27 AM
    Cool. Quick bump, anyone else want to join in? What about if I say we could make some money?
    05-10-12 07:59 PM
    would like to partner with you on an app development. will like to have you email address so as to send you the full brief.
    05-23-12 08:06 AM
    Hey guys. I would be interested, although I wouldn't have a lot of time. I'm studying computer science in university currently.

I started programming 9 years ago and have done just about everything - except mobile development. I'm playing with RIM's gameplay engine right now though, and have done a little bit of Android development. My favourite languages are C++ and C#, although I've used Java a lot too.
    Last edited by MasterOfBinary; 05-30-12 at 12:38 PM.
    05-26-12 05:09 PM
    i would like to collaborate if possible
    i recently made an android app, but am making some minor changes before i put it in the android market

I used the web technologies to do that ,html5,css3 and javascript the good thing is that, the same app would work on iOs,android & bb toooo
    I also know java, not sure whether am good with java, apart from small small java projects i made a java desktop application that connects to a mysql database to to the basic CRUD operations, with a login screen, ability to change password,login as an admin or a customer e.t.c

i was thinking of doing a bb10 app , lets hear whats your plan?
    05-29-12 03:54 PM
    I could definitely be interested. Frustrated developer myself with some db background. Much of the development work I'm doing now is scripting, but I'm comfortable with OOP.

I've got the various SDKs and development environments installed. Would be willing to put them to work
    05-29-12 05:46 PM
    Hi,

My name is Michael Parks and I'm an upcoming Mobile App UI Designer. I have just recently launched my website miparui.com and you can find a bit more information about what I do. Im currently seeking projects to build my portfolio. If interested please contact me via the contact form.

Thanks.
    06-12-12 03:47 PM
    Im currently with another group (OSBBx) with about 20 of us working on emus and other fun stuff. I probably cant help much due to time constraints, but glad to help if you guys need it.
    07-12-12 11:12 PM
    Hi supraking,

As you posted on my app thread here at CrackBerry, you likely know that I'm a part-time developer. I'd be interested in listening in/participating in the group.

Cheers,
    07-17-12 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD