Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree328Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Watcher | Headless application with cool feature

Hello, I would like to introduce new application from 10Soft and hope you like it.

App Name: Watcher
    App Price: 1.99$
    App Summary: Watcher is a brand-new small headless utility which helps BlackBerry 10 users using the device more efficiently. Plus, it's super power saving, thus you won't have to worry at all.
    App World Link: Watcher - BlackBerry World

***IF YOU ARE ON OS 10.2.0, BLACKBERRY WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU HEADLESS APP/VERSION. SO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DEVICE TO 10.2.1 (OFFICIAL/LEAKED) OR YOU COULD SIDE-LOAD THE BETA BAR FILE AT THE END OF THIS POST.***

Localization: Please drop me an email at support@10soft.us if you want the translation file for the language you are willing to help with. Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    1. If you have issue while using Watcher, please backup its settings, remove Watcher completely, Install it again through BlackBerry World and restore the backup.
    2. Tested on Q10, Q5, Z10, Z30, Dev Alpha B, C running official developer OS version 10.2.1.1055, and leaked version 10.2.1.1259, 10.2.1.1925.

App Detail:

Vibration:
    1. Option to vibrate when an outgoing phone call gets connected: You won't have to put the device on your ear too early
    2. Option to vibrate when a phone call gets disconnected or failed.

LED:
    1. Option to flash the LED when there is an incoming call with different selectable colors, support multi-color flashing.
    2. Option to blink different LED color if your device connected to a cellular network just like the old BBOS LED for Radio Signal feature. Support 7 colors.
    3. Option to flash different LED color for new SMS/Text Message, support multi-color flashing.
    4. Option to flash different LED color for individual Email Account.
    5. Option to blink different LED color while connected to bluetooth devices.
    6. Option to flash different LED color for BBM (Beta)
    7. Adjustable flashing speed.

Profile:
    1. Auto switching profile to the suitable state during particular period of time. E.g. You can set the profile to Silent between 23:00 to 07:00 so you can sleep well without any disturbs by notifications of the phone. The cool thing is you won't have to do it manually, Watcher will automatically change profile to Silent from 23:00 and switch back Notification to Normal from 7:00.
    2. Multiple Auto Profile, support weekdays.
    3. Holster Profile: Option to enable changing profile when the device is IN/OUT of Holster.
    4. Flip Profile: Flip device screen face down to change to specific profile.

Home Screen:
    1. Auto change wallpaper based on your selected folder which contains images every predefined period of time (Minutes).
    2. Auto change wallpaper when unlock screen. In this mode, every time you unlock the screen, you will see different wallpaper. Is it lovely? NOTE: Please don't use Picture Password if using this feature. It will conflict and cause big trouble. I'm contacting BlackBerry for this issue.
    3. Option to play sound when the screen is locked/unlocked.

1. Option to block particular SMS, Email based on phone number, email address, email domain and keyword. E.g. if you input a domain yahoo.com then all emails come from this domain will be deleted automatically.
    2. Block Email right from the Hub (Long Press on an Email and Select: Share | Watcher). After adding this email address to blacklist, this email is deleted from the Hub.
    3. Block Email: Option to parse an existing blacklisted email address into domain.

For "keyword" you must include the double quotes and Watcher will scan message body for that keyword and auto delete that message.

Phone Call:
    1. Option to block all incoming phone calls till turn OFF this feature.
    2. Option to block all incoming phone call in particular period of time. E.g. setting blocking all incoming calls between 23:00 to 07:00.
    3. Outgoing Call Blocking.
    4. Outgoing Call Limit Time.

Battery:
    1. Option to play sound when the charger is plugged in/out

Settings:
    1. Backup/Restore all settings
    2. Option to clean log
    3. Enable/Disable Logging into Hub
    4. Support Dark/Bright Theme
    5. Customize Title Bar Color
    6. In-app Discuss Link directly to this topic

Localization:
    + Spanish
    + Vietnamese
    + Chinese Simplified
    + Chinese Traditional
    + Indonesian

Download from BlackBerry World Here for only 1.99$

Scan Barcode

You also can side-load the Beta version 1.0.0.25. NOTE: This Beta version only works properly on the official 10.2.1.1925.

And purchase if you need it. Thank you.

Future Updates: (From 1.0.0.21)
    + Updating...

Screenshots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_20131223_163043.png   Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_00001453.png   Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_00000002.png   Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_00000006.png   Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_20131223_163105.png  

Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_20131223_163202.png   Watcher | Headless application with cool feature-img_00000005.png  
    Last edited by 10Soft; 02-08-2014 at 05:33 AM.
    10 Soft Solution | TECHRUM.VN
    Web: http://www.10soft.us | http://techrum.vn
    Email: support@10soft.us
    Twitter: @10SoftSolution @techrum
    Thanked by 17:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    00stryder (12-15-2013),  Akuji_ism (12-16-2013),  ami.one (12-12-2013),  arifbsantoso (01-06-2014),  Cesare21 (12-26-2013),  Crakzag (12-13-2013),  Essoo (12-12-2013),  fablok (01-09-2014),  FuriousK (12-15-2013),  Grumblegrumble (12-13-2013),  HedoBum (01-30-2014),  jafrul (01-08-2014),  Korepab (12-18-2013),  Ruslan Botsyurko (12-16-2013),  schmeat (12-14-2013),  tryfe (12-13-2013),  xiaohuaxing (12-14-2013) 
    xiaohuaxing, Essoo, tryfe and 9 others like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    7R0LL1NG

Nice!

Does it use the Push Headless function that gets activated when something specific happens on the phone, or is it a long-running headless app?
    In the interest of ensuring that all forum posts are not anger-inducing, everybody should watch the "Weird Al" Yankovic parody of Rob Thicke's song "Blurred Lines": "Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes
    Malkor - Z30 (10.3.0.1154) - Daily
    Avarice - Z10 (10.3.0.1154) - Dev Tester
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,203 Global Posts

Wow this looks awesome, I hope it's one of the 25 gifts haha

Posted via CB10
    | STA100-5 10.X.X.XXXX | Montreal Canadiens Channel:C000DAC91 | Globally Spotted Cars Channel:C0023C07F |
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    umaima.b.zia and 10Soft like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Nharzhool View Post
    Nice!

Does it use the Push Headless function that gets activated when something specific happens on the phone, or is it a long-running headless app?
    It's long-running-no-stop application. Thank you.
    Thanked by:
    Nharzhool (12-12-2013) 
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    7R0LL1NG

Quote Originally Posted by 10Soft View Post
    It's long-running-no-stop application. Thank you.
    That's awesome. That's three apps that I know of so far the have long-running headless permission from BlackBerry. Though, this is the first out of Beta.

Good luck with the app!
    In the interest of ensuring that all forum posts are not anger-inducing, everybody should watch the "Weird Al" Yankovic parody of Rob Thicke's song "Blurred Lines": "Weird Al" Yankovic - Word Crimes
    Malkor - Z30 (10.3.0.1154) - Daily
    Avarice - Z10 (10.3.0.1154) - Dev Tester
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,295 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B09BE0D

Finally! a headless led app!! Thanks!
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

And please let me know if you have any suggestions to make this app better and cooler

Thank you.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,295 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B09BE0D

will do. I just downloaded it on my z10 will give a try and feedback ..Thanks

Edit: Looks nice,and fast..it would be nice to have control over the led colors for emails and texts..
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    xiaohuaxing and 10Soft like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'll try it. Just for all your hard work! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by tlegend2012 View Post
    will do. I just downloaded it on my z10 will give a try and feedback ..Thanks

Edit: Looks nice,and fast..it would be nice to have control over the led colors for emails and texts..
    Thank you. However, due to limitations of headless app I couldn't implement these features yet in the current version 1.0.0.3. It causes a lot of bugs so far. Hopefully i can make it ready for the next update.

Please stay tuned and let me know any bugs found so far for the current version.

Regards.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Would be great to have the "phone calls only" option in the profile menu. I need my phone to be on 24/7 due to work but other notifications can wait until morning.... like bedside mode.

Posted from the Amazon on my Z10
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    xiaohuaxing and 10Soft like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Sascha View Post
    Would be great to have the "phone calls only" option in the profile menu. I need my phone to be on 24/7 due to work but other notifications can wait until morning.... like bedside mode.

It's possible for Phone Call Notification to be Normal while the rest should be stick to the Setting in Watcher. It's possible.
    CrackBerry User

I don't get it. I'm have three options,
    Vibrate only
    Silent
    All off

I assume silent does include phone calls....

Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Quote Originally Posted by Temple Sascha View Post
    I don't get it. I'm have three options,
    Vibrate only
    Silent
    All off

I assume silent does include phone calls....

Oh I mean the possibility to make that feature.

So far in the current version, all 3 modes are applying as global settings to all kinda notification IF the Default Notifications Mode inside the Device Settings is NORMAL.

Shortly, i will make it happen in the higher versions.

Regards.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    hrm...

And please let me know if you have any suggestions to make this app better and cooler

Thank you.
    Does the LED feature support different contacts or is it currently only supporting incoming calls?

If not that is what I would need to buy it!
    If it is I will purchase on your confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
    10Soft likes this.
  16. aha
    CrackBerry Genius

Downloaded.

It would be great if the profile changer supports more time points to change profiles. For example, changing to vibrate at dinner time and changes to silent at bed time.

If it can check the calendar to change profiles to silent or vibrate during a meeting automatically, that would be even better.
    Thanked by:
    10Soft (12-12-2013) 
  17. aha
    CrackBerry Genius

And the call blocker idea is great, looking forward to it!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

Quote Originally Posted by Justam View Post
    Does the LED feature support different contacts or is it currently only supporting incoming calls?

If not that is what I would need to buy it!
    If it is I will purchase on your confirmation.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, first, currently it only supports Incoming Call.

Second, the big problem that you haven't seen any app could provide the feature you need is BlackBerry hasn't provided yet the ability to detect who is calling. Developers so far are only able to detect there is an incoming call. The Message such as Email, SMS... sender can be detected. That's what I will implement in the later versions.

Anyway, if we can detect who is calling, there are tons of cool things we would deal with

Regards.
    xiaohuaxing and Justam like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    Downloaded.

It would be great if the profile changer supports more time points to change profiles. For example, changing to vibrate at dinner time and changes to silent at bed time.

If it can check the calendar to change profiles to silent or vibrate during a meeting automatically, that would be even better.
    You seem to be able to read my features plan. LOL... Yes, it was planned as Smart Profile which could automatically search through the calendar for any event containing such a keyword and apply a predefined Notification Mode for those events in particular predefined period of time.

Hope it doesn't take too much time to implement.

Thank you for the suggestions and regards.
  20. aha
    CrackBerry Genius

You seem to be able to read my features plan. LOL... Yes, it was planned as Smart Profile which could automatically search through the calendar for any event containing such a keyword and apply a predefined Notification Mode for those events in particular predefined period of time.

Hope it doesn't take too much time to implement.

Thank you for the suggestions and regards.
    Fantastic!
    millwright40 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts

Second, the big problem that you haven't seen any app could provide the feature you need is BlackBerry hasn't provided yet the ability to detect who is calling. Developers so far are only able to detect there is an incoming call. The Message such as Email, SMS... sender can be detected.
    Actually, that appears to be incorrect...there are several apps that can detect and block the sms number. Therefore, it must be a different set of API's for phone calls. I would also buy this app if it blocked both sms and calls from the same numbers or contacts.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    hrm...

Second, the big problem that you haven't seen any app could provide the feature you need is BlackBerry hasn't provided yet the ability to detect who is calling. Developers so far are only able to detect there is an incoming call. The Message such as Email, SMS... sender can be detected. That's what I will implement in the later versions.

Anyway, if we can detect who is calling, there are tons of cool things we would deal with

Regards.
    Thank you for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

Quote Originally Posted by costas1966 View Post
    Actually, that appears to be incorrect...there are several apps that can detect and block the sms number. Therefore, it must be a different set of API's for phone calls. I would also buy this app if it blocked both sms and calls from the same numbers or contacts.
    Hi, like i said, only Message API is able to detect who is SENDER. For Phone Call API we haven't been able to do so yet.

Regards.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,098 Global Posts

Hi, like i said, only Message API is able to detect who is SENDER. For Phone Call API we haven't been able to do so yet.

Regards.
    My apologies.... I misread..
    10Soft likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

Quote Originally Posted by costas1966 View Post
    My apologies.... I misread..
    Don't worry, we have been waiting for this API like almost 2 years, still waiting and wishing it coming soon
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast