Torch Flashlight app for BlackBerry 10
Torch Flashlight for BlackBerry 10
The app uses your BlackBerry's camera flash light or screen LED as a portable light.
BlackBerry World - Torch Flashlight
Free & Paid
Screenshots available on BlackBerry World.
Please feel free to download it and try it out. Any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests are welcome.
Last edited by radwon; 03-24-13 at 08:08 AM.
Torch Flashlight v1.2 for BlackBerry Z10 and Q10
Torch Flashlight v1.3 for BlackBerry 10
Torch Flashlight v1.4 for BlackBerry 10
Torch Flashlight v1.4 is now available on BlackBerry World
New in version 1.4:
- Added a compass.
- Full Screen Light mode by tapping on the display.
- Remembers the last Screen Light level next time the app is started.
- Shows the location of the device ports and external buttons.
- Includes support for the new BlackBerry Q5.
Torch Flashlight v1.5 for BlackBerry 10
- 09-25-15, 09:06 PM #7
I bought this flash light app when I first bought my Z30 6 months ago. Today I turn it on for the first time in weeks. It doesn't work anymore. Flashlight or any of the variety of lights won't turn on. Yes, the built in flashlight in the Z30 works just fine.
Take a look at the app on BB World. It no longer has a "last update" indication. Looks to me like the developer has abandoned the app. But why would the app stop working now? It still worked when I received the 10.3.2 update from Verizon. I have not made another update since.
It looks like just another nail in the coffin of this BB10 Z30. Every month I find a problem with BB10 that points to it slowly becoming more & more USELESS! When the hell is that Slider going to be released? Hell that Moto X Pure keeps calling my name. Guess this BB10 is pushing me to it!
Firstly, thanks for purchasing the app.
None of the apps have been abandoned, in fact they are all due an update over the coming weeks including this one. Work was mostly focused on a new app that has just been finished and awaiting approval (keep an eye on the website for more details).
The apps should never just stop working and I test all of them on new OS versions to ensure they continue to work.
Could it be that you had low battery when using it? Sometimes the OS will prevent apps from turning on the flashlight when the battery is low. If it is still not working for you please contact me via the app, website or here so that I can help get this working for you.
- 09-26-15, 02:03 PM #10
My battery was never low when I tried it last night. I uninstalled it last night.
Then I read this and re-installed it from BBW. It now works fine like before. BTW I'm still on 10.3.2.556 SW release.
- By beatsandlife in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-02-14, 09:20 PM
- By sebastianlovestheplaybook in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 52Last Post: 07-23-13, 09:09 PM
- By kdna in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-12, 02:52 PM
- By chrisy520 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-12, 10:08 PM
- By mertreload in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-11, 12:26 PM