StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)
Since the launching of BB10 I received hundreds of emails asking me when the very popular PlayBook app, StereoTube(200 reviews averaging 4.5 stars!), will be available for BB10. If you know the PlayBook app you know what the app is all about so go ahead and grab while it's hot!
If you don't know what this app is all about read ahead and maybe you will find really useful.
With StereoTube Media Player you can create playlists with music from YouTube and phone. For example you can have a playlist with 10 YouTube videos, 10 mp3s and 10 videos. Off course when there is no internet connection YouTube videos will be automatically skipped so you can still enjoy your music.
This app is also the best native YouTube( VEVO) app replacement because you can search YouTube and get related videos directly in the app.
The best thing is that you have the exactly same player interface whether you're playing a YouTube video, music file or video file, the player is very easy to control via touch gestures as seen below.
Here are the features:
- You can create unlimited number of playlists with unlimited songs in each of them
- Smart search engine that finds only those videos that are relevant to you
- YouTube Login with 2 way playlist synchronization
- YouTube quality selection (Auto, Low, Medium, HD 720, HD 1080)
- Download YouTube videos as mp3 or video files(mp4)
- Trending Songs Auto playlist automatically populated with top iTunes songs
- Listen to audio files stored on your phone, supported formats: .aac, .mp3, .amr, .flac, .m4a, .mka, .ogg, .wav, .wma
- Watch video files, supported formats: .3gp , .3g2, .asf, .f4v, .m4v, .mkv, .mpeg, .wmv, .avi, .mp4
- Mix YouTube™ videos with your mp3s or video files to create awesome playlists!
- NO ADS when playing YouTube & VEVO Videos!
- Put your phone in standby and keep listening( BACKGROUND playing for YouTube, Audio or Video files)!
- It supports using the hardware buttons: play/pause, volume up/down
- The title of the current song is displayed on the Active Frame, when the app is minimized
- BB10 native app and interface - Very easy to use and intuitive graphical interface(checkout the screenshots)
- Player can be controlled via touch GESTURES (play/pause - tap, next - swipe right, previous - swipe left, fullscreen - pinch in/out)
- Discover related songs every time you watch a YouTube video
- Search through literally millions of songs, listen for free!
- Rearrange(sort) songs in playlists
- 100% instant REFUND if you are not satisfied with the app - no questions asked!
- FREE updates for life
- FREE SUPPORT by email 24/7
If you like this app, don't forget to write a REVIEW on BlackBerry World! It feels good to see my work appreciated and helps other people too!
Here are some screenshots:
The app is now on SALE at 0.99$ only! Just this week!
Many of you asked me why you need to pay again even if you already have the app on PlayBook...
Unfortunately, being a full time developer solely dedicated to BlackBerry is quite hard, financially speaking. The BB10 version of StereoTube is a totally different and new application, built especially for the BB10 phones. I totally understand your reasoning but I do hope you also understand my reasons. 1.99$ is not cheap but also won't break anyone's bank and allows me to keep focusing on developing new awesome apps for PlayBook and BB10.
Last edited by andrei_avram; 11-14-13 at 08:53 AM. Reason: - added Trending Songs
Yes, it's available in all regions, although it's been approved this morning only and may not be available all over the world just yet, it usually takes 12-24h until 100% world-wide coverage. In UK is available.
@ESCON Unfortunately, no it can't play TS. files. The supported formats are listed in the specifications.
@ip.amps Yes, the PlayBook version is a totally different app, only the name is the same... It wouldn't be feasible to offer it for free to those who already purchased it on PlayBook, sorry.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-25-13, 11:49 AM #12
- 321 Posts
Just bought the app and left a good review. I had the app on my PlayBook or in should say I have it on my PlayBook and I love it. However i am not sure if you used cascades or not to build the BlackBerry z10 one because I think it needs more polishing and it needs to run smoother. I notice that the side menus are a little jittery when I access them which hasn't happened for me with any other app built by cascades.
Please work on the UI to make it smoother and the app will easily be one of the best rated ones on BlackBerry world.
Posted via CB10
- 03-25-13, 01:54 PM #15
Any possibility of adding ALAC support to the music section? That's would most likely push me to this over neutrino as I'm having playback issues with a lot of my music.
Posted via CB10BBOS: Pearl 8120 > Storm 9530 > Bold 9000 > Bold 9700 > Playbook
iOS: iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > iPhone 5
Android: HTC Aria > Transformer TF300
WP7: HTC HD7s > Samsung Focus Flash
WebOS > Palm Pre+ > Palm Pre 2
Current: iPhone 5
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-27-13, 07:17 AM #18
- 254 Posts
You can play it all with this app, all yt videos and local files.
Love it, own it for PB and Z10 now, cost me the same as a pack of cigs, totally worth it!
Keep up the good work!
+1 for the log in feature request!
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-27-13, 07:34 AM #19
- 127 Posts
I have a few questions before I consider buying this app.
- Are Live Youtube streams supported for viewing?
- Can I paste in a Youtube URL in the app and have it load the video? (I have a large list of video links I keep in Remember to load in the browser, currently)
- Can I choose a specific directory on my phone to save the videos or mp3s to?
- Does it cache videos temporarily so that if I were to set one video on repeat, it doesn't re-download the video which would use up more of my data plan when mobile?
If I can do most of these things, I may just give it a try. The interface does look great.
Last edited by Snake785; 03-27-13 at 11:50 AM.
- By Cyber Warrior in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-10, 10:13 PM
- By sabbotage in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-17-10, 05:10 PM
- By sabbotage in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-10, 11:18 PM
- By nascar24jd in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-10, 10:00 PM
- By haymond in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-10, 08:43 AM