Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs up StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)

Hello everyone,
    Since the launching of BB10 I received hundreds of emails asking me when the very popular PlayBook app, StereoTube(200 reviews averaging 4.5 stars!), will be available for BB10. If you know the PlayBook app you know what the app is all about so go ahead and grab while it's hot!

If you don't know what this app is all about read ahead and maybe you will find really useful.

With StereoTube Media Player you can create playlists with music from YouTube and phone. For example you can have a playlist with 10 YouTube videos, 10 mp3s and 10 videos. Off course when there is no internet connection YouTube videos will be automatically skipped so you can still enjoy your music.

This app is also the best native YouTube( VEVO) app replacement because you can search YouTube and get related videos directly in the app.

The best thing is that you have the exactly same player interface whether you're playing a YouTube video, music file or video file, the player is very easy to control via touch gestures as seen below.

StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-1.png

Here are the features:
    • You can create unlimited number of playlists with unlimited songs in each of them
    • Smart search engine that finds only those videos that are relevant to you
    • YouTube Login with 2 way playlist synchronization
    • YouTube quality selection (Auto, Low, Medium, HD 720, HD 1080)
    • Download YouTube videos as mp3 or video files(mp4)
    • Trending Songs Auto playlist automatically populated with top iTunes songs
    • Listen to audio files stored on your phone, supported formats: .aac, .mp3, .amr, .flac, .m4a, .mka, .ogg, .wav, .wma
    • Watch video files, supported formats: .3gp , .3g2, .asf, .f4v, .m4v, .mkv, .mpeg, .wmv, .avi, .mp4
    • Mix YouTube™ videos with your mp3s or video files to create awesome playlists!
    • NO ADS when playing YouTube & VEVO Videos!
    • Put your phone in standby and keep listening( BACKGROUND playing for YouTube, Audio or Video files)!
    • It supports using the hardware buttons: play/pause, volume up/down
    • The title of the current song is displayed on the Active Frame, when the app is minimized
    • BB10 native app and interface - Very easy to use and intuitive graphical interface(checkout the screenshots)
    • Player can be controlled via touch GESTURES (play/pause - tap, next - swipe right, previous - swipe left, fullscreen - pinch in/out)
    • Discover related songs every time you watch a YouTube video
    • Search through literally millions of songs, listen for free!
    • Rearrange(sort) songs in playlists
    • Shuffle
    • Repeat
    • 100% instant REFUND if you are not satisfied with the app - no questions asked!
    • FREE updates for life
    • FREE SUPPORT by email 24/7

If you like this app, don't forget to write a REVIEW on BlackBerry World! It feels good to see my work appreciated and helps other people too!

Here are some screenshots:
    StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-2.png StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-11.png StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-22.png StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-77.png StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-33.png StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-66.png

The app is now on SALE at 0.99$ only! Just this week!

UPDATE:
    Many of you asked me why you need to pay again even if you already have the app on PlayBook...

Unfortunately, being a full time developer solely dedicated to BlackBerry is quite hard, financially speaking. The BB10 version of StereoTube is a totally different and new application, built especially for the BB10 phones. I totally understand your reasoning but I do hope you also understand my reasons. 1.99$ is not cheap but also won't break anyone's bank and allows me to keep focusing on developing new awesome apps for PlayBook and BB10.
    Last edited by andrei_avram; 11-14-2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: - added Trending Songs
    Thanked by 4:
    nico2004 (03-27-2013),  sf49ers (03-25-2013),  spencerdl (03-25-2013) 
    Banned

Just what the doctor ordered. I'll download it now. Is it available in all regions?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Yes, it's available in all regions, although it's been approved this morning only and may not be available all over the world just yet, it usually takes 12-24h until 100% world-wide coverage. In UK is available.
    CrackBerry Abuser

This looks great, but does it support youtube accounts, can I login with my youtube account which already has playlist, or is it only on the phone?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Next week it will also support YouTube login! It will be a free update of course!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_avram View Post
    Next week it will also support YouTube login! It will be a free update of course!
    Ohh great to hear that, would be buying the app soon then.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I already purchased the playbook version. Do I still need to buy the Z10 version?

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

can it play TS. files ?
    8700v-8310-8800-9000-9800-9900-Z10 In white Z30 in Black
    BB10 what else ?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

@ESCON Unfortunately, no it can't play TS. files. The supported formats are listed in the specifications.
    @ip.amps Yes, the PlayBook version is a totally different app, only the name is the same... It wouldn't be feasible to offer it for free to those who already purchased it on PlayBook, sorry.
    CrackBerry Master

one suggestion, IMO the title is bit awkward in the app world, I feel you better call it "StereoTube Player for Youtube" than "StereoTube Player for YouTube Mp3 Movies"
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    288986cf

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_avram View Post
    @ESCON Unfortunately, no it can't play TS. files. The supported formats are listed in the specifications.
    @ip.amps Yes, the PlayBook version is a totally different app, only the name is the same... It wouldn't be feasible to offer it for free to those who already purchased it on PlayBook, sorry.
    Damn.. considering how much I spend on apps, I'll just keep using it in my PlayBook haha
    Thanks matey, I've always loved your app.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just bought the app and left a good review. I had the app on my PlayBook or in should say I have it on my PlayBook and I love it. However i am not sure if you used cascades or not to build the BlackBerry z10 one because I think it needs more polishing and it needs to run smoother. I notice that the side menus are a little jittery when I access them which hasn't happened for me with any other app built by cascades.

Please work on the UI to make it smoother and the app will easily be one of the best rated ones on BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

@sf49ers yes...you're right...the title was a tough call.. in the end I chose the one that is now because of the keywords. I will get changed quite frequently, at least the last part
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

@M--Canuck Thanks for your review! I really appreciate it! I will try to optimize the app to improve the responsiveness..
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

Any possibility of adding ALAC support to the music section? That's would most likely push me to this over neutrino as I'm having playback issues with a lot of my music.

Posted via CB10
    BBOS: Pearl 8120 > Storm 9530 > Bold 9000 > Bold 9700 > Playbook
    iOS: iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > iPhone 5
    Android: HTC Aria > Transformer TF300
    WP7: HTC HD7s > Samsung Focus Flash
    WebOS > Palm Pre+ > Palm Pre 2
    Current: iPhone 5
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Quote Originally Posted by Bias reduX View Post
    Any possibility of adding ALAC support to the music section? That's would most likely push me to this over neutrino as I'm having playback issues with a lot of my music.

Posted via CB10
    What is the extension of your ALAC encoded files? .m4a? Because .m4a is the standard extension for ALAC format, and that should work fine with my application.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,181 Global Posts

So can this essentially be used as a YouTube app? Like to browse other videos etc. Or does it have to be just videos with music?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24D0A9A5

You can play it all with this app, all yt videos and local files.

Love it, own it for PB and Z10 now, cost me the same as a pack of cigs, totally worth it!

Keep up the good work!

+1 for the log in feature request!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have a few questions before I consider buying this app.

• Are Live Youtube streams supported for viewing?
    • Can I paste in a Youtube URL in the app and have it load the video? (I have a large list of video links I keep in Remember to load in the browser, currently)
    • Can I choose a specific directory on my phone to save the videos or mp3s to?
    • Does it cache videos temporarily so that if I were to set one video on repeat, it doesn't re-download the video which would use up more of my data plan when mobile?

If I can do most of these things, I may just give it a try. The interface does look great.

Thanks
    Last edited by Snake785; 03-27-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    990 Global Posts

Is this legal as I didn't think you were allowed to download music from YouTube?

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,181 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by COPiSEN View Post
    You can play it all with this app, all yt videos and local files.

Love it, own it for PB and Z10 now, cost me the same as a pack of cigs, totally worth it!

Keep up the good work!

+1 for the log in feature request!

Posted via CB10
    So what you're saying is that this is a 3rd party YouTube app for BlackBerry 10?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #22  

Yes, but much more than just YouTube.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quick question..

Is this still available? I'm in Canada and can't seem to find it.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Probably got pulled cuz it allows downloading of YouTube videos

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

i cannot seem to find it either, has it been pulled or being updated? I love this app! use it on my PB
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast