- CrackBerry Addict
- 735 Posts
Official Wall Street Journal app available now (Native) for BB10
App Name: The Wall Street Journal.
Get on-the-go access from The Wall Street Journal with the latest news and in-depth analysis.
A subscription is required to access premium articles and you can subscribe from within the app to access all content.
Read the latest news or get updating news throughout the day in each section, including Marketplace, Opinion, Money & Investing and Mansion. Share articles with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Link: BlackBerry World - The Wall Street Journal.
Price: FREE (Subscription required for Premium articles)
- 03-20-2013, 05:50 PM #2
Always nice to see more (native) big-name apps landing in BB World!Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
03-20-2013, 06:48 PM #3
- 8,729 Posts
Excellent, this should make the business crowd happy.Data expands to fill all available space. Traffic increases to use all available bandwidth.
BB10 v10.2.1.2141: Changelog, Fixes and Discoveries (CB forum summary)
- By cjterminator in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2013, 01:14 PM
- By cjterminator in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2013, 01:03 AM
- By MusicLaw in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:17 AM
- By MusicLaw in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:17 AM
- By rfalter in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 05:37 PM