| | 02-19-2013, 06:39 PM Thread Author #1
Level Counter for Munchkin (and other games!)
Hey guys and girls!
App Name: Level Counter for Munchkin (and other games!)
Summary: A level counter (and combat calculator, die roller, etc) for Munchkin and any other level-based game.
Link to BlackBerry World Listing: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=AU
If anyone has ever played Munchkin:
The World of Munchkin: Kill the Monsters, Steal the Treasure, Stab your Buddy
(or in fact, any card game that involves combat levels and additional/armour/game levels)
Then take a look at my creation - it's an advanced level counter for Munchkin (and other games)
Awesome things you can do:
- Have up to 6 players
- Keep a record of the "Game" or "Master" level for each player
- Keep a record of item bonuses (for example, armour, bonuses, etc)
- Have an integrated dice roller
But wait, there's more! There's even an in-built, fully-functional combat calculator!
You can, in short:
- Add players into combat
- Add monsters into combat
- Adjust any temporary modifications (e.g. a curse on your players during combat) without permanently affecting their overall level
- Quickview on whether you've won or lost the battle
- Integrated dice roller on this screen as well
If you haven't played Munchkin - it's awesome. It's like D&D, but a parody. Very funny game, quick to pick up, and great for family OR friends OR colleagues. Just be aware if you do pick it up, there goes the rest of your night
In any case - my app is also suitable for other games where you track levels/etc. Also, plug your Z10 into your TV...
(Note: This was an earlier version of the app that only supported 4 players - but it's the same concept!) Makes pen & paper obsolete... and it makes game calculations quick and easy. Also to keep tabs on players who might be levelling up on the sly and not making a big deal of it
In any case, enjoy!!