| | 05-06-13, 02:06 AM Thread Author #1
Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10 (New Features!!)
Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10
beautiful and useful...
Version 1.0.3 of Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10 is now available on BlackBerry World
* Daily usage cycles for both Cellular and Wifi (NEW!!!)
* Customizable reset hour for daily usage cycles (NEW!!!)
* Fixes for notifications (NEW!!!)
* UI improvements for Z10 and Q10
* More fixes
A native BlackBerry 10 application for tracking your daily, weekly and monthly data usage for cellular and wifi networks
Full feature list:
- Keeps track of your data usage without running as active frame
- Daily, weekly and monthly usage cycles for both Cellular and Wifi
- Customizable reset hour for daily cycle and reset day for weekly and monthly usage cycles
- Displays current data usage, remaining balance, percentage of daily, weekly or monthly quota used, etc
- Displays amount of data sent or received by your device
- Displays number of hours of your daily cycle remaining
- Displays number of days of your weekly or monthly cycle remaining
- Allows you to set the quota and previous data usage for daily, weekly, monthly or unlimited cycles
- Lively colors that change with data usage level (Similar to Battery Monitor for BlackBerry 10)
- Dynamic cover screen with detailed info on your data usage
- Auto-rotating cover screen with cellular and wifi details
- Customizable notifications/alerts for high and medium usage levels
- Uses less battery and cpu resources
- Full support for BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10 and BlackBerry Q5
To switch between cellular and wifi usage, tap the app name.
To switch between data used and data remaining, tap on the data count More features coming soon...
Data usage displayed by the app are the actual data usage sent and received by your device as reported by the BlackBerry 10 API.
This might differ slightly with the actual data usage reported by your carrier.
Once you run the app, your current data usage will be updated, so you don't have to keep the app running all the time to track your data usage.
BlackBerry World >> Data Usage Counter for BlackBerry 10
Please upgrade your current version to enjoy the new features...
More features coming soon...