co-sign. You see the sign says android right? So why the f*** would you talk about android in the android sub-forum? Would you go to mcdonald's and ask for a mcchicken or a mcgriddle? Smh.
    priceless..:d
    11-06-09 11:12 PM
    +1 especialy to the Android people who feel the need to trash blackberry all the time
    not just the ones that own a droid but the followers as well. They jump on the cool bandwagon and bash all other devices.
    11-06-09 11:19 PM
    It appears you've all missed my simple point and blew this up to something it wasn't meant to be.
    Sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Never ask a question of someone if you aren't prepared to receive the answer.
    11-06-09 11:37 PM
    this is all so pointless ... this thread should be closed ... as well as this sub forum
    11-06-09 11:49 PM
    Becouse there is an android section on this forum and it's better then the others
    Uh yeah, if you expect to learn about Android in this forum (Which has turned into the Moto Droid fanboy section) then think again. The other forums offer a ton of knowledge and you wont have to fight with other people when discussing your phone of choice. I get that its a sub forum, but 99% of the people in here act like its the Moto Droid Forum.
    11-07-09 12:59 AM
    I don't mind the Droid folks. But God help them if they start bashing RIM.
    11-07-09 02:26 AM
    In regards to this forum I attribute it to people being stupid. They see a sub forum labeled Android and they think they can just waltz in here and post/ask questions about Android.

Morons
    BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! What were those idiots thinking???

Seriously though, I think we could all use a deep breath once in a while. Fighting on CB doesn't make much sense. And to the OP, this too is an honest question: is having a sub-forum SPECIFICALLY dedicated to Android not a filter already? I've never seen Android posts here, because I've never come into the Android forum before tonight. I have never found it difficult to find info on my Bold on CB because of the fact that this little neighborhood exists. It was built like most of the suburbs of the city in which I live: largely without my knowledge.

I personally love the fact that as a BB owner who's also been interested in Android for almost 3 years, that I can come to a sub-forum and find users discussing those devices. I thought I might even find perspectives of other long-time BlackBerry users like myself, who are keeping an eye on the Android world as well. I'm sure I'll own an Android device someday.

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but it seems to me like perhaps what is frustrating is the amount of "YOUR DEVICE SUCKS, MINE IS BETTER!" that goes on around here. I think that's really distracting too, but I think that's kind of inevitable in internet forums, inherently. Especially techno-gadget forums. The existence of this area of CB isn't the issue. Just perhaps the maturity level. Hopefully enough of the helpful, intelligent and thoughtful posters you've come to expect from CB will wander in here as well to help keep things civil and helpful.
    11-07-09 03:24 AM
    Hey Berryfit, this might help. I'm a storm user and I'm considering buying a Droid. I have no clue what are truely good forums for the droid. So this is a good start as well as hearing from those who use a blackberyy, not an iphone, not windows mobile. hearing there comparisons. Just like I went to a samsung forum b4 i bought my storm, a windows ce forum b4 i bought a couple of WIN5 devices, and so forth. If and when i buy the Droid I will then look into a good forum, but i do believe the crackberry users tend to be a bit more business like. That's who's opinion i have valued over the last few years.
    11-07-09 06:49 AM

In regards to this forum I attribute it to people being stupid. They see a sub forum labeled Android and they think they can just waltz in here and post/ask questions about Android.

Morons

I hope that was sarcastic. If not, wow...

Why else would someone "waltz" into a forum labeled Android, if not to talk about Android?
    11-07-09 08:36 AM
    Maybe they don't know the entity known as "google" and instead thought that discussion in the forum was meant for the latest advancements in android technology. That would be awesome.

"Why yes, this nuclear power source helps to power the right arm bio-elastic mech tendon to perform lifelike movements with no trouble. However, the left one refuses to accept the source because it wasn't purchased at the Leftorium"

I did post the Droid icons I created over there though. Figured if people jumped ship, they may miss my posting here
    11-07-09 08:48 AM
    I don't mind the Droid folks. But God help them if they start bashing RIM.
    Don't think that will happen. Most, if not all of us are/were RIM lovers. Some of us feel RIM needs to keep up with the times and have let others pass them by. My feeling is that they need to consolidate devices and do not need to have so many different devices on the market. They just need to make 2 or 3 and make them really well......and continue to improve their software.
    11-07-09 08:55 AM
    [QUOTE=cereal killer;4013675]

Morons
    [QUOTE]

Now that's a f'in funny bit of sarcasm cereal. Love it.
    11-07-09 08:58 AM
    I'm fairly certain Cereal was being sarcastic, if not WOW.

I still use a BB but enjoy coming to this sub forum and discussing Android. Someone said that they trust the people on CB-thats a dang good reason in itself. Besides the Android traffic generates more clicks on CB which is good, in the long run, for CB's bottom line.

What about the users who have more than one device?? Some have a BB and an Android device, its more convenient to not have to jump from website to website. This sub forum was an excellent idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 09:08 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD