Out of curiosity, not bashing anyone, but why post so much in what's mainly a blackberry forum. Wouldn't you get more info and discuss android phones with others in an actual android forum?

I've seen a tug of war with BB owners and those who don't even own an android phone in here. Sorry, it just seems senseless to post in a mainly BB forum.

www.androidcentral.com
    m.androidcentral.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 11:37 AM
    Becouse there is an android section on this forum and it's better then the others
    11-05-09 11:38 AM
    Out of curiosity, not bashing anyone, but why post so much in what's mainly a blackberry forum. Wouldn't you get more info and discuss android phones with others in an actual android forum?

I've seen a tug of war with BB owners and those who don't even own an android phone in here. Sorry, it just seems senseless to post in a mainly BB forum.

www.androidcentral.com
    m.androidcentral.com

Uuhh, thanks?
    11-05-09 11:40 AM
    Becouse there is an android section on this forum and it's better then the others
    Yeah man; bet u don't go to the iphone forum saying that stuff do ya?
    Huh do ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ?
    I thought so
    11-05-09 11:40 AM
    Then can a mod or something add a filter link like you have for the storm so BB users don't have to filter through tons of android stuff? This way is BB users can have a choice just like android posters have, to post in a subforum of a mainly BB forum.

If I wanted to read about other stuff too, I could go to ANY other PHONE forum, but I personally chose crackberry because its about blackberry's

Thanks

11-05-09 11:44 AM
    Honest answer to what I am hoping was an honest question....

There is more action here and I trust the people on this forum because I have spent so much time here.

I get that filtering through stuff can be a pain, but not anymore so than me as a Storm user filtering through all of the Tour stuff as an example.
    11-05-09 11:51 AM
    It was an honest question.

Its different with filtering totally different phone types, ie; tour, storm, etc because I've learned stuff that someone put in a storm section because the question or comment was pertaining to all bb's.

I get nothing from android posts because I'm not getting one. YET! Lol.

Also, there are ridiculous heated debates and / or comments between posters about what's better! If a BB or android user doesn't like the phone then good for them. I don't need ro wade through posts for the sake of "my phones better than your phone ". Lol

11-05-09 11:59 AM

www.androidcentral.com
    m.androidcentral.com

So you are blaming potential Droid users for posting in a designated android forum? It's not our problem that some BlackBerry users feel the need to come in here and troll (cough...like yourself...cough)
    11-05-09 12:00 PM
    This Android section is on CB because its mainly for people who have or currently own a BB and are exploring the Android platform. If you dont like it dont wander into the Android section.

You complaining about having to see an Android section on the BB boards is kinda like complaining there are adult magazines in a Barnes & Noble. Dont look up there in that one section and you wont see them.
    11-05-09 12:01 PM
    I come here while I'm at work, simply because it's not blocked by our firewall.
    11-05-09 12:02 PM
    Don't get testy and I'm no troll. I asked a simple honest question.
    Sorry your answer wasn't the same. And by the way, I waasnt saying anything about droid users (actually there aren't any droid users yet)

11-05-09 12:03 PM
    Don't get testy and I'm no troll. I asked a simple honest question.
    Sorry your answer wasn't the same.

Heyyyyyy watch it; u can't go being bad a$$ed with an avatar like that....
    11-05-09 12:05 PM
    I don't want to sound nasty; I just think your question doesn't really make any sense. Some people enjoy the CrackBerry community and the members here, despite what device they are using.
    11-05-09 12:06 PM
    It appears you've all missed my simple point and blew this up to something it wasn't meant to be.
    Sorry!

11-05-09 12:06 PM
    You know one thing I won't miss when I go Android...Crackberry users
    11-05-09 12:09 PM
    It appears you've all missed my simple point and blew this up to something it wasn't meant to be.
    Sorry!

Nah I think we may have it; u are maybe tired of people going into
    BB forum that are on CB posting and asking about the droid.
    U are just a big ole poodle inside......
    11-05-09 12:16 PM
    Geez, you guys are getting super sensetive to a simple question that wasn't meant to offend anyone! Here's a simplified, maybe clearer way of saying it and sorry if anyone took offense.

1. wouldn't you guys get more benefit from a purely android forum?

2. Can a filter becreated for BB users who have no use for android topics?

That's all. I won't post here anymore. This is silly

11-05-09 12:18 PM
    I see your motive Berryfit! You were planning on coming in here with your big, mean avatar trying to scare everyone into sticking with their berries! Ha, I've got you now!
    11-05-09 12:19 PM
    It bugs me 2 berryfit. Its like the people in OT. There's a ton of other sites like that but they clutter up a place like CB with everything but topics about bb's.

In regards to this forum I attribute it to people being stupid. They see a sub forum labeled Android and they think they can just waltz in here and post/ask questions about Android.

Morons

11-05-09 12:51 PM
    It bugs me 2 berryfit. Its like the people in OT. There's a ton of other sites like that but they clutter up a place like CB with everything but topics about bb's.

In regards to this forum I attribute it to people being stupid. They see a sub forum labeled Android and they think they can just waltz in here and post/ask questions about Android.

Morons

Co-sign. You see the sign says Android right? So why the f*** would you talk about Android in the Android sub-forum? Would you go to McDonald's and ask for a McChicken or a McGriddle? Smh.
    11-05-09 12:55 PM
    Most of the other forums are even slower than this.
    11-05-09 01:00 PM
    This bugs me too. I'm a moderator at a Heckler & Koch leaning firearms forum. We have sections for Sig, Walther, Glock and other firearms. The gall of the members thinking they can talk about those brands in their respective forums!
    11-05-09 01:02 PM

www.androidcentral.com
    m.androidcentral.com

+1 especialy to the Android people who feel the need to trash blackberry all the time
    11-06-09 10:26 PM
    Uhhh...why dont you just click "forums" and "storm 2" or "tour" or any of the sub forums.
    11-06-09 10:48 PM
    I come here while I'm at work, simply because it's not blocked by our firewall.
    Ditto!

10 char min
    11-06-09 11:04 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD