So what happened to Yahoo? My other Droid died last Friday, got the new one yesterday, now I can't get Yahoo to work even though it worked flawlessly 5 days ago?

I searched this forum and didn't see anything (other than the usual manual setup which I did). Everyone else havign problems. This is a big problem for me, and I would assume others if Yahoo blocked it.
    12-10-09 09:11 AM
    So no one else is having trouble with Yahoo?
    12-10-09 12:10 PM
    Ive had trouble with yahoo since day 1. Its a taboo subject, either it has been beaten to a bloody pulp already and can be searced or its the only thing on the droid that sucks.

Make sure wifi is off
    Manual setup
    or forward to gmail account

You may not have searched hard enough because I have talked about it on numerous occasions.
    12-10-09 02:06 PM
    Yeah, I have read everythign. Thing was I had no trouble before this week. Setup and pulling from 11/06 to 12/6 was flawless. Now I can't even get it to setup despite doing it the same way. That is what frustrates me. I use Yahoo frequently and this phone has gone from great to ok based on that issue.
    12-10-09 02:34 PM
    Yahoo mail is horribly slow and very inconsistent. I have Mail plus too. I use about four different providers and even when you send the service books all providers show up instantly, sometime later Yahoo mail shows up. Right now I have mail in Outlook that 30+ minutes old, nothing on my BB.

Pretty bad. My office just switched to Gmail. Time for me too I think...
    12-22-09 09:44 PM
    Yeah, all my email is now slow including Hotmail, been so for a couple weeks. I don't rely on email for work so not a biggie, just frustrating.
    12-22-09 10:30 PM
    Ah. I get my droid tomorrow and need to have Yahoo mail working. Hopefully I get lucky
    12-24-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD