Hi, just wanted to know if anybody will be upgrading to Sony Ericsson's Xperia x10 android phone once its out. it sounds pretty good with its 8mp camera and high res and that 1ghz snapdragon.
    12-07-09 05:27 PM
    I have actually checked out some reviews on it and I actually think the droid is a better choice then the X10 mainly do to the price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 05:42 PM
    I have actually checked out some reviews on it and I actually think the droid is a better choice then the X10 mainly do to the price

ok so if the price was the same as the moto droid would the x10 be a better choice?
    12-07-09 05:45 PM
    Lol well there goes the million dollar question lol, I actually like the uniqueness of the xeperia X10's interface. It looks very user friendly and lots of fun as well, and the big thing is it is easier on the eyes then the droid is hardware wise, so I think there is a possibility it is a better device. But I would like to have hands on before making that decision.

12-07-09 05:54 PM
    This is THE phone I'm waiting for. Just hoping it lives up to the hype.
    Nice review over at Engadget
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 announced, we go hands-on -- Engadget
    12-07-09 06:34 PM
    I will DEFINATLEY be dumping my Droid for the Xperia X10 as soon as it hits. I have wanted this phone ever since it was officially announced. (I got the Droid as a "fix" from Verizon, because they bricked my BB Storm and wouldn't replace it) The Xperia X10 has some awesome specs, especially the lack of a physical keyboard. The Droid is the first phone that I have ever had with a physical slide out qwerty keyboard, and I can safely say that it is the last I will ever own. I don't even use the slide out keyboard, but its still there and slides itself out at times.

The ONLY dealbreaker will be if the Xperia X10 goes to T-Mobile instead of AT&T. T-Mobile does not very good service where I live.... I can't wait to say good bye to Verizon.
    12-07-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD