I wrote up a quick review of the Xentris Case for the Droid over at the droid forums. There's some pics there as well..............

Last edited by cereal killer; 11-01-09 at 09:52 PM.
    11-01-09 07:39 PM
    Umm yeah, the pics don't work unless you sign in. Can you post them here please?
    11-01-09 08:00 PM
    Umm yeah, the pics don't work unless you sign in. Can you post them here please?
    damn : )

First off I apologize for the unprofessional pics but everyone will at least get an idea of what the case looks like.

First off, it's your standard black plastic case. Which I do prefer so I'm happy about that. I bought the case at Best Buy for $19.99 and this was the only color and case available. I wanted to get something asap because I know it may be 2-3 weeks before we start seeing some really nice cases.

When you actually see the case you will see that the device isn't really all that large. I think once we all get our hands on the Droid it will actually feel really good in hand.

Interesting to note the 2 pieces will not snap together. They will rather snap onto the device so the slide out is very protected. The designers could have left a huge cutout if the pieces snapped together leaving the whole side exposed but thankfully they didn't.

You can see in the profile pic, in the background, that on the side where the keyboard slides out the case runs the entire length for added protection. You can also see in the foreground that they left large openings for the volume rocker and camera key.

All in all it seems to be a good case. I will report back once I get it secured onto the device next friday. Which by the way will not come fast enough : )

edit:I should mention thats a little clear rubber band holding it together lol.

Hopefully people realize that.

Be funny if they were thinking wtf is that crossbar going across the entire screen

11-01-09 08:19 PM
    ... and still no pics?
    11-01-09 09:08 PM
    They still arnt showing up , upload them to photobucket then just do the image code.
    11-01-09 09:31 PM
    Now I see them... whee!
    11-01-09 09:39 PM
    Pics updated in OP. Firefox logs me into wap site... very weird. Anyway pics uploaded correctly
    11-01-09 09:54 PM
    Decent looking case. If I do get this phone, I probably won't get a case. It's metal and it's heavy; the ground will quiver with fear if I ever drop it.
    11-01-09 09:56 PM
    Decent looking case. If I do get this phone, I probably won't get a case. It's metal and it's heavy; the ground will quiver with fear if I ever drop it.
    Go to California, then... they need to become their own island. They're basically their own country already...
    11-01-09 10:56 PM
    Go to California, then... they need to become their own island. They're basically their own country already...
    See "my location" and what?
    11-01-09 11:54 PM
    The only thing that worries me about getting this phone, is that I won't be able to get a good case for it. I use an Otterbox for my Storm. I would rather have no case, which is what I do while not at work, but for work I need something durable. Hopefully we will see some more options soon. Haven't signed up for the Droid forums yet, but I soon will, as I'm sure we'll see peoples reviews of cases there.
    11-02-09 12:44 AM
    The only thing that worries me about getting this phone, is that I won't be able to get a good case for it. I use an Otterbox for my Storm. I would rather have no case, which is what I do while not at work, but for work I need something durable. Hopefully we will see some more options soon. Haven't signed up for the Droid forums yet, but I soon will, as I'm sure we'll see peoples reviews of cases there.
    U may be able to slap Invisishield on it
    11-02-09 06:56 AM
    U may be able to slap Invisishield on it
    I've seen that mentioned here. How exactly does that work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:25 AM
    See "my location" and what?
    Previous poster said the ground will shake/quiver with the weight of the case. I joked that he should go to California, so the earthquake shoves them off into the ocean, and they can become their own country.
    11-02-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD