i just saw videos of the pre and games. wow.

i rlly rlly hope sprint comes out with a snapdragon android real soon. or at least a better android than the hero and moment.

im really excited to see what dev's are gonna do with android 2.1 sdk and web os's new found glory.

any other android users feeling left out from games?
    01-22-10 01:08 AM
    I never really get into games on my phones. Especially touch screen phones. I loved playing brickbreaker on my KRZR, but otherwise I would rather not burn my battery for the sake of playing games.
    01-22-10 10:02 AM
    The HTC Supersonic is coming...Android + 4G.

And yeah, fancy games aren't high on my list of needs. Nesoid and Snesoid keep me entertained just fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 10:20 AM
    i just saw videos of the pre and games. wow.

i rlly rlly hope sprint comes out with a snapdragon android real soon. or at least a better android than the hero and moment.

im really excited to see what dev's are gonna do with android 2.1 sdk and web os's new found glory.

any other android users feeling left out from games?
    I don't feel left out. I don't have to much time to play games on my device, and if I do, I would play one on my iPhone (10000x better games than Pre). It would be nice for good games to come out though for those who want them.
    01-22-10 11:18 AM
    PSP Go, ftw.
    01-22-10 02:08 PM
    PSP Go, ftw.
    I would have to agree.
    01-22-10 02:28 PM
    Lol well i like to play games at night before i sleep. The supersonic will take forever to release

01-22-10 02:38 PM
    yea i really dont care about games either. Palm is garbage.

01-23-10 08:14 AM
    Just stopped down to check out nexus 1 info. Do you guys get threads like these every single time a new phone comes out too?
    01-23-10 01:27 PM
    please

left out in games ??? are you kidding me?

first, i would love to see any phone compete with the games I am running right now. I know crapple has a nice selection, but you have to pay for those. I am running over 100 games on my phone right now, amazing graphics and hours of fun, some are in 3 d ( like Home Run Derby which is my favorite ) and some are just emulator games like Donkey Kong and Super Mario Brothers. But I paid for NONE !

I have a app to store all my apps to my SD card, so memory space is defintely not an issue, and I love sharing these with everyone, so if you want to know how I do this or would like a few games yourself, hit me up in a PM and I will give you a breakdown.

Jealous of a Pre? Are you kidding me? I have been testing the Pre for a few weeks now, and it is sooooooooo behind the times in every aspect except multi messaging .
    01-23-10 01:54 PM
    Jealous of a Pre? Are you kidding me? I have been testing the Pre for a few weeks now, and it is sooooooooo behind the times in every aspect except multi messaging .
    Wait, what? Behind in times? What the **** are you talking about? Just multi messaging? Have your tests allowed you to see how well the OS multitasks? EVERYONE is behind webOS when it comes to multitasking.
    01-23-10 02:07 PM
    webOS is a million times better than what the Treo's had but I don't think it's anything groundbreaking or that much better than say Android.
    01-23-10 02:33 PM
    The day that I can log in to my PSN account and play online multiplayer MW2 on my smartphone is the day I start worrying about playing games on my smartphone.

Until then, I don't care about gaming on my phone.
    01-23-10 03:40 PM
    The BIG difference between a Pre Plus and Android devices is the onboard memory. Android seems to be hovering around 512MB while the Pre's are 8/16GB respectively... that's a HUGE difference... Android (to some degree) is suffering from the same memory limitation that BB is, if you don't root it and expand to the SD via hacks.
    01-24-10 12:25 AM
    i already have apps that can be downloaded straight to the micro card so i am sure that it will have in the future. I dont belive in hacking the phone. its a phone not a computer

01-25-10 08:14 AM
    I would much rather play game on my 42" TV than my phone.
    01-25-10 10:24 AM
    I would much rather play game on my 42" TV than my phone.
    LOL the point is convenience. do you carry your 42" TV to work or school or anywhere else for that matter? Such narrow minded people!

And there are a few games that run Open GL ES 2.0 on the droid already.

"Raging Thunder" is a 3D racing game with practically the same graphics as the Pre's Need 4 Speed in that video.
    01-25-10 09:06 PM
    LOL the point is convenience. do you carry your 42" TV to work or school or anywhere else for that matter? Such narrow minded people!
    I would have the coolest job ever if I had time to play games.....lol

It's just that I drain my battery enough with my everyday tasks, I don't need to add gaming on top of that
    01-27-10 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD