For me anyway.I didn't know Google had a special sync app for Blackberry's. Once I loaded that on my Storm It did a sync with my Gmail account and that just automatically brought over all my contacts superb! I must say the phone is very light and I can see where some say its a bit flimsy. Honestly with the back off you could easily fold the phone in half without a lot of effort. There is nothing to it really where are the guts? It looks and feels like an empty plastic case with a screen. Otherwise its very IPhone feeling.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 04-30-10 at 01:35 PM.
    04-30-10 01:24 PM
    Dude, wrong forum. I like Incredible too, but place for this post would be in Android section.
    04-30-10 01:35 PM
    Wrong forum!!
    04-30-10 01:44 PM
    Dude, wrong forum. I like Incredible too, but place for this post would be in Android section.
    I would agree. Take this to the Android forum.....
    04-30-10 01:45 PM
    LoL posted in Storm section because I feel many Storm2 users are thinking of changing over to this Droid. It would seem however the Blackberry users don't want to be reminded there are better phones out there to use than a BB.
    04-30-10 01:54 PM
    If users were "thinking of changing over to this Droid" then we would go to the proper forum to think about it, and research it. I love my Storm and haven't seen any phone out yet that is better than the Storm 2.
    04-30-10 01:59 PM
    LoL posted in Storm section because I feel many Storm2 users are thinking of changing over to this Droid. It would seem however the Blackberry users don't want to be reminded there are better phones out there to use than a BB.
    What made you get a Storm 2 then?
    04-30-10 02:02 PM
    LOL, wrong. Blackberry users don't need to be reminded that people will sttle for inferior phones.
    04-30-10 03:10 PM
    Great devices...i just seem not to be able to type with ease.
    04-30-10 03:16 PM
    ^ lol. back from the land of the banned for more.
    04-30-10 03:39 PM
    I was the one who told the mods to ban and delete my account. I wanted a new one. GTFOPWND!

You mad? Just because I like the Droid better than the Incredible....
    Why would I be upset that someone likes a good phone such as the droid? That would be silly. I have both the droid and the inc so I can say from first hand how good each of those phones are. It's not like I'm basing my pov on one hour worth of experience with the phone in question or just playing with it in the store, like some do. Neither do I beat people over the head with repetitive gripes about a phone I don't have.
    04-30-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD