Not anymore.

Check this link out for those interested. Should make your migration process easier if you don't feel like syncing to GMail first.

Sprite Mobile - Transfer Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Symbian data to Android

Sprite also has a backup solution as well... Sprite Mobile - Android Backup - SMS, Bookmarks, System Settings, Application Settings, Call Logs, MMS, Contacts, Photos, Video, Music and much more...
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 11-01-09 at 10:30 AM.
    11-01-09 10:25 AM
    I dont really care about your post. Just want to say goodmorning!
    11-01-09 10:33 AM
    Nice find civic. Thanks for sharing this one. Ill definitely be giving this one a shot. Its frakkin free too.... nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 10:36 AM
    I don't think I'll need this in my situation, if could clarify that would be great.

I'm currently using my Tour on BES, and will use the Droid on Exchange. Since all my info is in outlook, won't it be pushed to the Droid via Exchange?

11-01-09 10:41 AM
    I don't think I'll need this in my situation, if could clarify that would be great.

I'm currently using my Tour on BES, and will use the Droid on Exchange. Since all my info is in outlook, won't it be pushed to the Droid via Exchange?

Yep, it will. ActiveSync will be really nice for you. Instant push, just like BES without all the hassle. Plus you'll probably be able to finally read all your HTML emails. I think the only thing Android won't sync (mainly because it doesn't have a native app onboard to sync with) is Tasks and Memos. But Email (with all mailbox subfolders), Calendar, and Contacts will all come across.
    11-01-09 11:11 AM
    good find. I already use google for everything so hopefully I dont have any issues.
    11-01-09 11:11 AM
    Not anymore.

Check this link out for those interested. Should make your migration process easier if you don't feel like syncing to GMail first.

Sprite Mobile - Transfer Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Symbian data to Android

Sprite also has a backup solution as well... Sprite Mobile - Android Backup - SMS, Bookmarks, System Settings, Application Settings, Call Logs, MMS, Contacts, Photos, Video, Music and much more...

Thank for sharing this find. It should assist with making the transition easier. So, does this mean you are definetly waiving bye to BB?
    11-01-09 11:57 AM
    This is gunna help out a lot. I'm sure civic will have both.. Ill have BB and android until my contract is up on my BB..I'm still very interested in how the storm will look in a year

11-01-09 12:26 PM
    Great find. Hadn't actually dawned on me yet how I was gonna transfer all my information off my 'berry to an Android phone. Beats the h*ll outta manual entry!
    11-01-09 12:33 PM
    Thanks for the sharing the find!
    11-01-09 12:37 PM
    This is gunna help out a lot. I'm sure civic will have both.. Ill have BB and android until my contract is up on my BB..I'm still very interested in how the storm will look in a year

Yea, I've noticed most of the true phone addicts on here have multi phones.
    If you haven't, you should check out the shared review Matrix4000 posted, The reviewer does a pretty good job.
    11-01-09 01:03 PM
    I pre ordered at BestBuy and they have some sort of hardware device that does this for most phones (phone genie or something like that). My curve is on BES and I will be switching to the Droid w/ Exchange but my wife will be getting my Curve. She currently has an LG Chocolate. I specifically asked about that and they said they could do it.
    11-01-09 07:13 PM
    Thanks........one less thing for me to think about. Truncated Emails, yes, that has shut me down from some important ones.
    11-01-09 07:24 PM

Me too brutha...
    11-01-09 07:28 PM
    I'll be using and keeping both. BB on BES with is actually Lotus for work, and the Droid with be syncing with my personal Exchange server. Any way to keep them all in sync all the time. Can the BB sync with Google which will sync with the Droid? Is that possible? Just my contacts. Not that important, but comes in handy when I need to use the personal phone to make a work call and only have the work contacts info on the work phone.
    11-01-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD