In a perfect world I would be able to post the link but I don't know how to...anyway...I googled htc incredible and a new article showed up in ozCARGIUDE that says that vzw thinks that the incredible is a n1 in red. I don't really understand what the writer was getting at....read it and tell me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 10:40 AM
    Just googled it are u sure u got the right site?
    03-25-10 11:00 AM
    Its nothing that hasnt been disproved on other threads. The screenshot is old and has been revised to show the N1 without Sense UI. It just took awhile to get down under
    03-25-10 11:15 AM
    Its nothing that hasnt been disproved on other threads. The screenshot is old and has been revised to show the N1 without Sense UI. It just took awhile to get down under
    Thanks..............
    03-25-10 11:23 AM
    In a perfect world I would be able to post the link but I don't know how to...anyway...I googled htc incredible and a new article showed up in ozCARGIUDE that says that vzw thinks that the incredible is a n1 in red. I don't really understand what the writer was getting at....read it and tell me.

That was a site that takes trending searches on Google, etc. and makes a fake article out of them so they can get people to visit the site and view ads.
    03-25-10 11:52 AM
    That was a site that takes trending searches on Google, etc. and makes a fake article out of them so they can get people to visit the site and view ads.
    Wait so are you saying that everything I google should not be taken as absolute truth?
    That's why I posted about this article it just seemed weird.

03-25-10 02:21 PM
    Last time I tried to find news on the Incredible through a Google search - a couple days ago - the first link I went to gave me a rootkit virus. I'll wait for you guys to go do the digging from now on.
    03-25-10 04:59 PM
    03-26-10 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD