Ok LAST Warning.......

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    06-13-10 04:52 PM
    Sounds like a bunch of Catholics. Closed minded.
    This statement wasn't called for. If people around you are acting like children then be an adult and ignore them. you didn't have to respond to everyone and everything and on top of that make that statement.

If the rest of you didn't like his post, you should have also ignored him. He expressed his opinion on a forum, not at your doorstep so i really don't see how any of you feel obliged to respond. I don't think he was asking for anyone's opinion. If you think he is being stupid, then let him be.

Chris, i do not know you so I cant say anything judgemental about you. But I know myself and thousands of people who are Catholics and they are anything but "Close Minded" and i take offence to that statement.

Lets us all remind ourselves here, its a freaking phone, its not the end of the world. Before RIM, APPLE, ANDROID etc we were all existing and after them we will continue to exist. Life is too short for all this nonsense.

Good luck with your new phone Chris..... Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion, but be considerate when you make one.
    06-13-10 05:06 PM
    Please sir...close this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 05:37 PM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD