My good deed for today. I went back to BlackBerry and I won't be going back to droid. I have an extra battery and external charger that charges the battery without it being in your phone. I'll send it to someone who wants it. But please someone who really wants it and plans on sticking with the droid. Don't be greedy. If you got any BlackBerry stuff you don't want send it my way!
    02-11-10 08:21 PM
    Dude my brother dropped his droid in snow yesterday and his battery actually bubbled up...you would be a life saver if you hooked me up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 08:26 PM
    side note it was while we were snow blowing the fourth house on our block of people without blowers

02-11-10 08:29 PM
    I could use it if you haven't given it away..
    02-11-10 08:37 PM
    i know i'm third in line, but I could put it to good use!
    02-11-10 08:55 PM
    Which BB did you get? I went the other way and have an Otterbox Defender case you may be interested in depending on what phone you have.
    02-11-10 11:59 PM
    I have a Tour silicone skin and hard case and desktop charging dock if you got a Tour.

The hard case is unused and the other two items were only used 2 weeks.

Last edited by xliderider; 02-12-10 at 01:04 AM.
    02-12-10 01:02 AM
    i would love to have it and i would use it like cazy really need a new charger
    02-12-10 01:48 AM
    My good deed for today. I went back to BlackBerry and I won't be going back to droid. I have an extra battery and external charger that charges the battery without it being in your phone. I'll send it to someone who wants it. But please someone who really wants it and plans on sticking with the droid. Don't be greedy. If you got any BlackBerry stuff you don't want send it my way!
    I have a bottom mount Curve charger..no more plugging it into the mini usb, just drop in the charge base and when done, just easily lift off.

i'll trade you?
    02-12-10 10:44 AM
    Wow what a nice person! I will take it if you haven't gave it away yet.
    02-12-10 11:22 AM
    Good to see you giving it away rather than selling it.

All I want to know is what external charger where you using?

02-12-10 12:17 PM
    I went back with the Tour.

It's the external Motorola charger that's on Verizonwireless.com. It charges various types of Motorola battery. One side is the droid and the other side is a different size.

First poster send me your address or anyone else for that matter and I'll send it to you.
    02-12-10 01:59 PM
    Sent! Thanks a lot!!

02-12-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD