I have there custom home software on my Droid, ahome, openhome, and pandahome. By far my favorite is PandaHome, because its free and its loaded with features. When I ran aHome and OpenHome there always seemed to be a big lag or they would force close themselves.

I am very satisfied with PandaHome and I was wondering if I was the only one who uses it/likes it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 11:28 PM
    Never heard of it.

Going to go check it out right now.
    11-17-09 11:33 PM
    Using default, openhome, and GDE. GDE is great eye candy, but still a little slow. I do like openhome, and it seems to have the biggest following.

Maybe I'll try Pandahome.
    11-18-09 10:52 AM
    I just installed the pandahome droid beta and left it at the default theme and changed my background to the original. Now my droid has silky smooth homescreen switching! Only difference is that I don't have my original app drawer icon. Its the one from 1.6.

11-18-09 11:15 AM
    Using default, openhome, and GDE. GDE is great eye candy, but still a little slow. I do like openhome, and it seems to have the biggest following.

Maybe I'll try Pandahome.
    Here's the link to the latest version http://code.google.com/p/pandahome/downloads/list

11-18-09 09:58 PM
    Love GDE myself.
    11-18-09 10:14 PM
    Tried it and it was a little laggy for my tastes, plus there didn't seem to be a whole lot of themes available.

Downloaded DXTop today and fell in love.
    11-18-09 10:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure it runs most themes that say ahome or openhome required...
    Tried it and it was a little laggy for my tastes, plus there didn't seem to be a whole lot of themes available.

11-18-09 11:18 PM

It'll run any Open Home/aHome theme.
    11-19-09 07:53 AM
    Anyone know of any theme that will give me the HTC android home screen the Hero/Eris have?
    11-19-09 02:19 PM
    I just installed the pandahome droid beta and left it at the default theme and changed my background to the original. Now my droid has silky smooth homescreen switching! Only difference is that I don't have my original app drawer icon. Its the one from 1.6.

I agree it runs excellent no lag very smooth screen transitions.

Great home replacement
    11-19-09 04:08 PM
    Anyone know of any theme that will give me the HTC android home screen the Hero/Eris have?
    Yeah.. search in the market for htc hero theme its panda compatible and free, i downloaded it but chose to stick with the default theme and my own wallpaper.

AD
    11-19-09 07:40 PM
    Using panda home and liking it so far. I also have open home,but I prefer panda.
    11-19-09 08:43 PM
    Any way to get rid of the three dots that tell you which screen you are on with Panda?
    11-19-09 09:50 PM
    Any way to get rid of the three dots that tell you which screen you are on with Panda?
    negative....
    11-20-09 12:21 AM
    I was getting some lag going back to the home screen on the newest beta version so I went back to the one right before it (sorry my phone isn't sitting here to look at the version number) and it's not lagging at all.
    11-20-09 01:15 AM
    Finally tried it. Its great but kinda large. dxTop is only 1.2MB's while this is over 3MB's. I will be keeping both though.
    11-20-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD