The extended battery adds about 1mm to the back of the phone, seriously, it's like no difference physically. It does add a little weight though, feels more solid to me with the extended battery in it. You may still be able to get the extended battery at a 50% discount ($25) as well.
    02-09-12 12:02 PM
    The extended battery adds about 1mm to the back of the phone, seriously, it's like no difference physically. It does add a little weight though, feels more solid to me with the extended battery in it. You may still be able to get the extended battery at a 50% discount ($25) as well.
    Yea I just ordered it yesterday and it is still 50% off.

How much extra battery you getting out of it?

I didn't use my device as much the other day but with the normal battery I got this...

Last edited by avt123; 02-09-12 at 01:52 PM.
    02-09-12 01:48 PM
    Still playing around with kernels, undervolting and speed governors to really tell. That's great what you got out of the standard battery though.
    02-11-12 01:48 PM
    i just had a brand new- in the retail box as would be purchased in-store Nexus Asurion replacement sent (for the $100 deductible) as my estranged wife took (stole) my original Nex.

i really dont care about the phone- as the replacement is brand new (and i now have additional headphones, charger, battery, etc) but the pictures of our children are what pisses me off.

either way- i momentarily pondered trading it for a NIB iP4S just to have something different, but LTE is just too fast for me to pass it off. granted, the iP4S is a nice device, but the Nexus design, OS and screen size are awesome.
    02-16-12 08:18 AM
    I've had my GN for about 6 weeks, don't get LTE where I live. I was in Tucson over the weekend with LTE. I was cool with Vzn 3G browsing, but LTE is amazing/blazing fast. Web pages show up in a second, it's way faster than WiFi. I was impressed, and I didn't think I would be.
    02-21-12 01:13 PM
    Wait till CM9 (full-fledged) is released. They'll add small tweaks that'll make the experience even better. I know the one thing I wish Google would have added were the toggles in the notification menu that I'm sure CM9 will have.
    U mean like this lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    06-09-12 01:08 AM
    i am in the next few weeks cant wait. My first taste of android.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 05:42 PM
    I just got me one last week and this phone is STILL one of the best androids out

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Who Is Picking Up Their Galaxy Nexus This Morning?-uploadfromtaptalk1355020926600.jpg   Who Is Picking Up Their Galaxy Nexus This Morning?-uploadfromtaptalk1355020950944.jpg  
    12-08-12 08:42 PM
    I'll still recommend this phone to this day if u still want a CDMA nexus

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    lssanjose likes this.
    03-28-13 10:01 AM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD