Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree5Likes
    Mr. X

Global Posts
    13,901 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of beer please!

The extended battery adds about 1mm to the back of the phone, seriously, it's like no difference physically. It does add a little weight though, feels more solid to me with the extended battery in it. You may still be able to get the extended battery at a 50% discount ($25) as well.
    A little obsessive...
    O.G.

Global Posts
    12,205 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xliderider View Post
    The extended battery adds about 1mm to the back of the phone, seriously, it's like no difference physically. It does add a little weight though, feels more solid to me with the extended battery in it. You may still be able to get the extended battery at a 50% discount ($25) as well.
    Yea I just ordered it yesterday and it is still 50% off.

How much extra battery you getting out of it?

I didn't use my device as much the other day but with the normal battery I got this...

Last edited by avt123; 02-09-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    Mr. X

Global Posts
    13,901 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of beer please!

Still playing around with kernels, undervolting and speed governors to really tell. That's great what you got out of the standard battery though.
    A little obsessive...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    368 Global Posts

i just had a brand new- in the retail box as would be purchased in-store Nexus Asurion replacement sent (for the $100 deductible) as my estranged wife took (stole) my original Nex.

i really dont care about the phone- as the replacement is brand new (and i now have additional headphones, charger, battery, etc) but the pictures of our children are what pisses me off.

either way- i momentarily pondered trading it for a NIB iP4S just to have something different, but LTE is just too fast for me to pass it off. granted, the iP4S is a nice device, but the Nexus design, OS and screen size are awesome.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,165 Global Posts

I've had my GN for about 6 weeks, don't get LTE where I live. I was in Tucson over the weekend with LTE. I was cool with Vzn 3G browsing, but LTE is amazing/blazing fast. Web pages show up in a second, it's way faster than WiFi. I was impressed, and I didn't think I would be.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus, iPad2 and iMac. Former BB 8100 and 8900 owner.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Karmaloop View Post
    Wait till CM9 (full-fledged) is released. They'll add small tweaks that'll make the experience even better. I know the one thing I wish Google would have added were the toggles in the notification menu that I'm sure CM9 will have.
    U mean like this lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    275 Global Posts

i am in the next few weeks cant wait. My first taste of android.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Who Is Picking Up Their Galaxy Nexus This Morning?

I just got me one last week and this phone is STILL one of the best androids out

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who Is Picking Up Their Galaxy Nexus This Morning?-uploadfromtaptalk1355020926600.jpg   Who Is Picking Up Their Galaxy Nexus This Morning?-uploadfromtaptalk1355020950944.jpg  
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'll still recommend this phone to this day if u still want a CDMA nexus

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    lssanjose likes this.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345